View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 08:15 PM   #57
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
You didnt specify so I thought it was allowed.

I still want to cum so I'll take the punishment

Trying to be cheeky again I see. I could call you wrong there as you asked and got no reply. Usually with no reply you assume the answer is no. But indeed I didn't specify, thinking all previous instruction are about rubbing with fingers so this should be implied as same.

Well let's meet in the middle as I cannot deny you have been a good slut who obey everyone's order and provide good reports that everyone loved.

Punishment wouldn't be too hard, or everything is too hard for you anyway.

I hope you have a big enough full body mirror. Either sit on a hard wood chair with your legs open wide or kneel in front of mirror. Pump your clit for 3 minutes with tiger balm. Then ruin 5 orgasms. Make sure you keep eye contact with yourself during this. Then go take a normal shower as you need it. Rise your body clean.

When you are ready to cum, put a scarf over your eye as blindfold, gag your mouth with a used pantie from today that was soaked in your juice and have your headphone on. Either play white noise or nothing so you cannot hear anything or knowing what is going on. Strip naked, lay on your bed and cum. Normal good old orgasm every other girl get easily. There is not a limit in as how much you cum but you have to keep the blindfold, earplug and gag on until you think you have had enough.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote