View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 07:27 AM   #3
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Two

Two

“Get dressed,” a voice said from somewhere near my head. There was a light thump as something was dropped on the floor and then footsteps as the person left. I blinked a couple of times trying to get the dust out my eyes. I yawned and sat up. Luke was already untangling himself from me and heading over to the parcels on the floor. Each one was labelled. He threw a package at me. I caught it and eyed it distrustfully. I didn’t want to put whatever it was on.

“What the hell?” Jack said loudly having ripped his open straight away. He was holding what can only be described as a leather harness in his hand, one that wouldn’t leave anything to the imagination. There was also a thick black eye mask as well. Conor quickly opened his as well and looked in horror at his identical package. Liam and George quickly opened theirs to find neon green mankinis and a black eye mask. I turned to Luke, scared to open mine. He nodded and I gingerly opened the package as Luke opened his. Luke had a pair of briefs designed to look like he was a ‘maid’. I carefully pulled out the black package inside mine. It felt plasticky. I opened it up to find out it was a black industrial sack with leg and arm hole cut into it. I frowned in confusion but dutifully stepped into it whilst the boys got changed. I sat back down on the hay bale and the boys copied. We sat in silence whilst we waited for ore information.

“I just don’t understand?” George muttered quietly.

“I don’t think any of us do George,” Conor answered gently. Mr Proud soon returned, glanced round at us, pleased to see we had done as instructed and then beckoned us to follow him. We all glanced at each other. I took a deep breath, on the closest hay bale I felt obligated to lead us all. I stood up and began to hurry after him. The others trailed behind. We walked out of the barn that we were being held in and across a muddy field. We could see a green and red farmhouse up ahead and all around us were various fields and barns and stables. It felt very rustic. I looked around to see if I could see any sort of escape route but nope, for miles it was just fields. No other houses or even a noticeable road. We were stuck. We got closer to the farmhouse but Jake suddenly veered left and we started going around the edge of it. I gasped. Hidden behind it was a very modern looking house, all glass windows and three stories. Next to it was a smaller one-story building. It was into this one we were led.

We walked through the doors and all of us froze. Inside were about a hundred other slaves. Most just wearing collars or nipple pasties to hide their private parts. Many more were on all fours and there was a cacophony of animal noises that made it hard to hear. He led us over to a desk. “These four to be sold,” he said pointing at Jack, Conor, George and Liam. My head whipped round to stare at them. That now explains the revealing costumes. If they were being sold, the buyers would want to see everything they were getting. Another person came over and led the four boys away from us without a word. We couldn’t even say goodbye. Luke wrapped his arms around me in a brief hug and smiled reassuringly. We followed Jake further through the auction house. We stopped at a refreshment bar. “Luke, you are to stay here. You will deliver any refreshments guests ask for and will be under the control of Master Leroy here. Anything he asks you to do, you do. Understood?” Jake asked. Luke nodded and meekly turned to Leroy to get briefed. Jake led me to a corner of the room and told me to stand there and not move. From inside his jacket he pulled out some duct tape, taped the arm and leg holes to my skin to keep them closed. “You’re the rubbish bin. Don’t move, don’t talk, don’t interact, and certainly don’t make a noise. I’ll be keeping an eye on you and will be asking for reports from those who have used you,” he said calmly. He then walked away and to the front of the auction room.

I watched on as he picked up a microphone. “Good morning and welcome to the 22nd auction event held here at Proud Farms. Most of you have been here before so you know the rules. Slaves will be brought out here, and bidding will begin. Remember it is cash or cheque payments only and transference of contracts will need to be signed. As usually we have our refreshment stand, this time with additional seat service. So, feel free to order, give your seat number and be waited on hand and foot. At the back of the room there is a trashcan so please put all rubbish in there rather than leave it behind.” At this all eyes turned to me. I felt my cheeks go a dark shade of pink and clamped my mouth together. “So, let’s begin. With lot 100. A newly trained cow who has been training for 18 months. Produces a gallon of milk a day. Let’s start at £100.”

I tuned out at this and closed my eyes. I didn’t want to witness this – it was horrific and so deeply unsettling. My body shivered as ice water was poured into my bag, but I kept my mouth and eyes firmly closed.

About two hours later and I felt disgusting. The bag was filled to just above my belly button with liquids, and food and rubbish and paper. It was smeared in my hair, on my face and smushed up against my crotch. I smelt very strongly and it was making me feel sick.

“Finally we come to the final 4 lots, added last minute as I gained custody of them only yesterday,” Jake said proudly. I opened my eyes. I knew who this was going to be. Did all that… only happen yesterday? The trial, the accusations, the reveal of the rape? It felt so long ago. A lifetime ago. I watched as George walked out. He had his blindfold on and wouldn’t be able to see who was buying him until it was too late. “Lot 198 is an experienced slave having been trained at the Academy for the past 4 years. We shall start the bidding at £150.” The price rocketed up quickly until it reached over £1000 and George was sold. Next came Liam who also sold for £1000. Then came Conor and finally Jack. Being masters rather than slaves there was less interest but both were sold to the same man who I heard laugh about how he was going to break them to teach them the lesson of serving. I could feel tears prickling at my eyes as I felt guilty for them all being here and sold. “That’s it for our auction today please do have a safe journey home and remember to tidy up your space using the bin at the back.” There was a lot of noise as everyone stood up. I closed my eyes quickly, too scared to see what was going to go into my bin bag dress. It was a constant deluge of food and drink being thrown and poured down the front of the bag. Many made sure it went over my head-first. Within a matter of moments I was shoulder deep in rubbish. I stretched my neck and tilted it back trying to ensure my head didn’t sink under the slowly building mound of rubbish. Finally, it stopped. There was silence in the auction house. I opened my eyes. Luke was stood shivering by the edge of the stage splattered in… something. I wriggled my neck and found that actually the food was still only shoulder high and my neck was clear.

“Right, follow me you two,” Jake said quickly as he came out of a back room. I took a tentative step forwards the weight of the bag making it difficult to move. Luke grabbed an arm to steady me and helped me shuffle outside. Jake walked us round the back to a big green rubbish bin. He placed a few steps at the base of it. Nobody moved. Jake looked at me with annoyance. “Well up you go Holly. If you step out of it here on the ground, the rubbish will all fall out the holes. You need to get in so that the rubbish is in the rubbish bin,” he said sarcastically. I swallowed back my retort and slowly made my way up the steps and then jumped off the top one into the empty metal can. Some of the food sloshed upwards and splattered my cheek. I gagged. I wriggled my arms and shoulders, loosening the tape and finally able to pull my arms and legs out the holes. I sat down and slithered out, knowing there was no easy way to get out. Just as I got out the lid of the bin slammed shut. I banged on it, panicked. My fear of small spaces suddenly crashing into me. The lid didn’t budge. I was trapped.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote