View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 07:54 PM   #3
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Default Best time to read a book

I am hoping you have a decent vibrator otherwise it would be hard.

Go find a book you always want to read but keep putting off because you are always "Too busy".

Start reading the book while edge yourself with the vibrator. Every time you come close you have to spank your ass once. Then go back to reading until you finished the book. After you finished the book, write a short summary with pencil and paper, on what you think of the book. Same idea, edging while you do it and spank every time you get close.

When you finished all record and report back how many edge/spank you have had, how long you have been reading and which book. Also how is this reading experience and how many grammar mistake you made in the short report. Every mistake gives you 2 more edges and 10 more spanks.

Then you have to ask the first person who read your detailed report post to decide if you can finally cum. Let's hope he/she/they will be nice.

And I hope you have the decency to find a real book. Not some handout.

If you want to change I am open to ideas but this would be the most ideal case from me. If no change, then enjoy a nice book read.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote