View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 01:54 PM   #65
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambermcgee View Post
1. Hard. Let's throw a lot of stuff in there!

2. None

3. No allergies

4. I'd liked to be wearing something for the dare (at least at first). You can decide what I should be wearing though.

5. I can do the dare in the shower, bathtub, or just on the floor.

6. Straight dare, please

7. You can add any elements that doesn't violate my limits.
Hmm...okay, a very messy straight Dare with some clothing and some random elements thrown in...

You will need: 12 Eggs, Custard/Pudding, Yoghurt, A stick of butter, 4 Whipped Cream pies, Syrup, A can of beans, Mayonnaise and Mustard

You will wear bra/panties (preferably white), a skirt and a tight top (preferably white again)

You will also need a pen, butt plug (or other item for anal) and a dildo

Now you follow the steps:

1. place an egg in each bra cup, 2 eggs down the back of your panties and 2 down the front...then lift the skirt and sit down hard into one of the pies, while sat there be sure to break all the eggs.

2. Pour the yoghurt over your head and massage into your hair

3. Pour the custard/pudding over the front of your T-shirt and make sure there is good coverage, that shirt should be sticking to your body afterwards

4. Take a pie firmly to your face, before you wipe your face clean tilt your head back and pour the syrup over your face

5. Edge

6. Break the remaining eggs over your shirt and your skirt

7. Now remove the Skirt and shirt and fill your panties with the tin of beans, half down the front and half down the back before giving yourself a wedgie

8. Do 30 squats

9. Now get naked and rub the panties over your face

10. write Pie this slut above your pussy and then proceed to slam a pie between your legs...and then another

11. Insert the butt plug

12. Now rub the stick of butter over your body, covering as much as possible

13. Dump the Mayonnaise over your face so it falls down your chest and between your legs.

14. Slowly pour the mustard over your head

15. Use the dildo to edge twice before you can clean up

Hope you enjoy!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote