View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Default The s/m section...

Recently I have noticed a lot more members aged 13-15, and a lot more 13-15year old's asking for subs and doms, and a lot more members being banded for under aged s/m... this is a problem. It is all well and good you allowing members that are 13-17 come onto the website but I really and strongly feel that areas such as the S/M area and the dareslave chat should be moved to kinktalk to try and shield the younger members from this a little more.

I do understand why you may be reluctant to do this- quite a lot of members are on here for the s/m relationships and yes it may cause the numbers to drop slightly for a small while, however this may be beneficial to kinktalk also as it would bring more members there and level up the user distribution some more making kink talk more popular while still maintaining the core group of members here who are here for the dares, truths stories and other elements.

xx Shadow.
Feel free to comment below

The main reason I fell that this is a good idea is because as it stands people with the set up the way it is it seems to be tempting the younger members as many do not see it as fair that +18s can have what they can't. Its kinda like holding a tasty looking baby zebra in front of a starving crocodile and expecting it not to go for it. While I have heard people saying that they should just get over it and follow rules, or have the common sense to wait this isn't the mentality we should be having about this issue.

I feel that while the sections and the chats stay where they are the temptation remains there and so do the people looking specifically for the under aged members will also remain here posing more of a threat as more and more members between this age of 13 and 15 (17 respectively) join the website. In making these changes it also brings the added bonus that those targeting younger members will be easier identified, and those members seeking a s/m relationship would be easier guided and advised to wait.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Star Shadows for this post: