View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 05:48 PM   #24
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Ok, so I don't normally do Truth's, but I saw this one and for some reason decided to do it. My answers will be below. I will bold my answer in the question and put my explanation in purple below the question, if applicable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutylittlesub View Post
1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?
So, I am anti-anal, so I would rather spend an hour being teased by tentacles.

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
So again, not that I would necessarily like to be f'ed in the mouth but I would prefer it to anal.

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
So I am very ticklish and while it would be bad to be tickled on my feet it would be better to limit it to my feet rather than my whole body.

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
So I don't know if these tentacles would be able to impregnate me or not, but I'll take that chance away so it's not possible at all and says I'd rather sucking tentacles. It will also be more sensation and pleasure with sucking tentacles.

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
So I don't really have a preference here, but I'll chose spread eagle just because I think I'd rather that than to be wrapped up tightly.

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.
So slimy is gross (to me anyway) so I think I'll take them as unslimy as possible.

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?
Once again, I don't really have a preference but even though I prefer winter and the colder weather (over the blistering heat of summer... my philosophy is that I can put more on but I can only take so much off) I think I'd prefer warmer tentacles.

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
SO again, no preference, but cuddling is nice so yeah...

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
Definitely be it's slave for the week. Like I said before, I don't care for anal, so yeah, I'll take the slave for a week.

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
It would be a cute, manly (can tentacles really be manly???) tentacle monster of course.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote