View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 01:08 PM   #59
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messy Dare Queen View Post
The last one was a lot of fun so lets try to up it even more >

1. What level of difficulty are you looking for?
Hard without a doubt

2. Are there any substances you have in mind/readily available? (if not then state none):
Whatever you want me to use

3. Do you have any allergies I should be aware of?
Nope

4. Do you have any clothes you look to get messy in or would you do this naked?
Take your pick :P

5. Where can you do this dare? (i.e. Bath/shower, garden...paddling pool in the front room...please list all possible options).
Make it as public as you want >

6. Do you want this to be a game or straight dare?
Whichever you think is more humiliating

7. Are there are any elements you want to add? (i.e. Bondage, pain, hidden public, etc...)
Bondage would be fun. Definitely public. I can use the toys from my profile as well.

Make me regret doing this >< Thank you
Thank you for the report...good to know you enjoyed the last dare and are eager for more...

I'm going to assume like last time you have friends to help you with this...

I'm going to make you a the best messed dog in show!

So for this you will need to take your tail plug, Ball gag and heck...why not your dildo too?..oh and bowl, preferably a dog bowl if you have one...

You will go somewhere relatively private...but with a little danger attached, like a park in the evening...

You will need the following messy items:

Baked Beans
Mushy Peas
A cake
Custard/Pudding
Whipped cream
Eggs
Mustard
Mayonnaise
Chocolate Sauce

that should do it...the quantity I'll let you decide on each depending on how long you want this to last...

But back to the park...

When you find your secluded spot, you are to strip naked, get on all fours and have your tail inserted into your ass.
Your friends now have control over you...and can give you the following commands:

Fetch - They throw your dildo and make you crawl for it, you can only pick it up in your mouth, you then bring it back to them...they can throw eggs at you while you do this

Beg - You sit up with your hands raised, but dropped (like a dog would beg) they then get to splash your front with mess or tip it over your head

Roll over - You roll over on the ground and while doing so they get to pour mess over your body

Bad Bitch - You sit on all fours, ass raised, they put your ball gag on you and spank you for as long as they want, you have to whine and whimper during this

Good girl - If you have the gag in it can be removed, you also get edged with your dildo

Dinner time - They pour some food into the bowl, you eat it like a dog...they can push your face into it

Sit - you have to sit on the cake or in a pile of mess

Chase your tail - you have to crawl around in a circle while your friends spank or mess you

You are not allowed to clean up before you get home, looking forward to the report

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote