View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 12:29 AM   #163
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year? (tell us what is is)
This one hard to answer, I never wore a Halloween costume. My last night sleepwear was just a t-shirt, nothing else, I never wear more than that at night. Shall I really go out like this for a whole year...?

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
Oh, my exhibitionistic side likes both, but the first choice sounds better, I would not be able to move, and people can decide if they want to take a look at me.

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
My Dad

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
I wouldn't like both, but prefer to be a baby, wearing a diaper, unable to do or decide anything.

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
I'd feel much better naked on a girls party, I like the idea, but would be very shy.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out? (its on a low vibrate the whole time)
Hey, I would wait for a month, if that would be possible, love it.

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
Mmh, I have no real celebrity crush, but wait, someone here mentioned Karen Gillan from Dr. Who. I'd do a lap dance for her, but I am a horrible dancer...

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
An unfair question, depends on my sex partner, what I think she is able to stand better. If I had to choose, I'd take beans and don't wait too long with having sex.

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
Would anyone here choose 3 inch? Me neither.

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
I love small breasts, so A is my answer.

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
A rabbit tail, if it is attached to a butt plug please.

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
Airport.

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
Never tried ball gags, but love but plugs, so easy answer.

14. Would you rather do a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
Never tried womens underwear, but the idea sounds appealing to me...

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted? (who was it)
To the last person! Phew, good luck, it was my girlfriend.

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
Hard question, bc I don't have a facebook account. Seeing all this on my fridge frightens me, no one of my family and friends here know about this side of me. I would print it in tiny letter, between many other things, so nobody would read it.

Thank you!!!
Nice questions