View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 02:56 PM   #462
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Post
Matt what do you think about corsets?

I think corsets do look good (when worn by females!) They look sexy and powerful, helps show off the contours and curves of their body.

Ever thought you would own one?

No, I never ever, ever imagined I would end up owning one myself...

You find out that somewhere there is a log of date and time and how on every orgasm you ever had and over 1 million people are paying 500 pounds a month to read it, how do you react?

I would like to know where the money goes and where's my share of the royalties.... haha I wouldn't have to work! But I would be amazed if anyone would pay £5 a month for that..It would be very weird to think that lot's of random people were reading about my orgasms.

Would your reaction change in any way if there was also videoes of these orgasms?

Always takes me a seconed to remember pounds not dollars.
Oh my, some of the orgasms I get have to be done in very humiliating ways.... so if people could see video's of them, it would be extremely embarrassing! (well for that matter, even if just reading about them) I mean it might also make me a bit horny thinking about them reading/watching too...

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 05-04-2019 at 02:59 PM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote