View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 12:07 PM   #16
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiny sarah View Post
1. What level of difficulty are you looking for?
Easy - just a little mess (1 or 2 items)
Moderate - A good amount of mess (3-5 items)
Hard - 6+ items

I’ll take the hard option

2. Are there any substances you have in mind/readily available? (if not then state none):

3. Do you have any allergies I should be aware of?

None

4. Do you have any clothes you look to get messy in or would you do this naked?

Something tight that can hold the mess in like a swimsuit but just as happy naked

5. Where can you do this dare? (i.e. Bath/shower, garden...paddling pool in the front room...please list all possible options).

I can do it in the bath or in my back garden

6. Do you want this to be a game or straight dare?

I’ll go to a straight dare this time

7. Are there are any elements you want to add? (i.e. Bondage, pain, hidden public, etc...)

I’m up for public if you want to include it but not required. Other than that surprise me
Kinky Sarah...

For this dare you will wear a one piece swimsuit

In terms of substances you will need: 2 cans of baked beans, a cartoon of custard/pudding (something yellow), a cake (something creamy), some tomato soup, Mayonnaise and mustard

You are to do this in the garden:

You are to have a bit of a workout...

To start you will empty one can of beans down the front of your suit, a can of beans down the back - Proceed to do roll on the floor from front to back 5 times

Next pour the Custard onto a paper plate or shallow bowl, and proceed to do 5 press ups, each time dipping your face into the mess

Next either put the cake onto a raised surface and do 5 squats, each time you go down you should sit into the cake

The mustard I am hoping is in a squeezy bottle, do 5 star jumps, each time you raise your arms above your head you are to do a big squeeze of the bottle over your head

Finally, add the soup to the inside of your suit (down the front), pour the mayonnaise over your head and jog on the spot for 30 seconds

Good luck and looking forward to the report :P

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote