View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 02:49 PM   #11
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emalice9 View Post
We defiantly wouldn’t mind a second dare

Same roughly as last time bed is best, more items definitely and we are out of casserole
As you wish...

For this next dare you will need the following:

Honey, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, peanut butter, yoghurt, ice cream...mayonnaise, butter and finally porridge/oatmeal oh and some paper plates

You two will take it in turns sitting on the bed

You will mix a batch of 6 pies, (3 each) you can use whatever you like from the selection of items

These pies are to be thrown from a distance of 2 metres, you throw all three of your pies and then switch places

The person who is covered the most then has to have their face and hair covered in the Mayo, there chest massages in the peanut butter, ice cream between their legs and honey over their butt...going well inbetween the cheeks

Then you switch...
The next person gets the chocolate sauce in their hair, butter rubbed into their chest, yoghurt between the legs and whipped cream all over the butt

Then take it in turns head dunking each other in the porridge,

Feel free to wallow around for a bit and then wrestle, loser of the wrestling gets the goo on the bed put into a bucket for more head dunking

Hope you enjoy

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote