Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emalice9 View Post
Hard 6,
we have ice cream syrups fruit veg casserole and pretty much a full kitchen
None
Nude
Anywhere in the house so kitchen bathroom bedroom Lounge dinning or on the deck and around the pool (would rather bedroom)
Straight dare

Please make it suitable for 2 of us and no competing between us
Thank you for your request

Let's set the scene...I am setting you a little roleplay

You will use the following materials: Ice Cream, Chocolate Syrup, A Banana, Whipped Cream, Casserole and Mustard (or Ketchup if you have no mustard)

You will start off on the bed (ensure you cover this with a sheet or other protective material, ensure the floor has some covering as well...but I'm sure you will be well prepared).

You will pour the chocolate sauce over your chest and down over your stomach (use the whole container), you will then tease yourself with the unpeeled Banana

Your sister walks into the room and sees you in this state (she will act shocked) she is angry that you have been playing without her and decides you should be punished...

She takes the whipped cream and first fills your mouth, then covers your face with handfulls of the cream...

Next she takes the ice cream (which should be a little melted) and pours this over your head, she laughs as your shudder with the cold and decides to be mean and rubs it all over you leaving you to squirm

She sucks the banana you were playing with before peeling this and smooshing it between your legs...

But you decide you need to get some revenge, you grab your sister and throws her down on the bed and pour the casserole all over her body, finishing up with a Ketchup shampoo

Then both of you consumed with fever will wrestle together and finish the scene however you see fit...

If there are any problems with the dare please let me know via PM and I hope this fits your desire

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post: