View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 03:53 PM   #9
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

How long have you been an exhibitionist?
I think all my life since the beginning of puberty. I remember standing on my window naked at the age of 13.

When did you know?
See above, but I am not sure, when it started exactly.

Have you been able to fully experience exhibitionism, Y/N, if Yes, tell me a story, if no, tell me a fantasy?
If you mean exhibitionism as presenting myself naked to unprepared people to shock them, then no. But I love to take naked sunbaths in the backyard of my garden, and know that the neighbour girls (about 18+/-) were sometimes able to see me, which I liked. My fantasy is, to invite friends to a nude party, or a party with a lot of gD games. I once sat on a rock above a river with many people bathing, undressed and masturbated until I came. The orgasm came almost immediately, no one saw me.

What is it about being seen nude that makes you excited? Is it more based around people seeing your private parts, more about your entire body being exposed/bare, or something else entirely?
My body is very slim, and I was always unsure about it. Being nude and exposed is what I like, the risk of getting an unwanted erection or dripping precum, that can be seen clearly.

Is there a part of your body that you're more embarrassed (while also being excited possible) to have seen that another?
I am not embarrassed about any part of my body to be seen, I want to show it.

For girls are you more excited when someone sees your tits, or your pussy? Why?
./.

For guys does your penis size factor into your exhibitionism?
Not at all.

Does your pubic hair configuration factor into your exhibitionism?
No.