Thread: Fiction: Selina’s Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 02:27 AM   #6
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter Four

Selina felt the weight of the three cocks slap her face over and over again. She smiled, then opened her mouth wide, accepting the first 7” cock into her mouth while grabbing the other two and stroking them as she sucked the third hard. She was such a proper slave, her back straight as she bobbed back and forth on the thick cock in her mouth, gagging and letting spit drip out of her mouth and down her ample tits. Her ass stuck out and the three men couldn’t take their eyes off it as they enjoyed the girl in front of them taking turns with their cocks.

Finally, one of the men reached the edge and pulled Selina all the way down his cock as he burst wave after wave of cum into her throat. When he finished, he pushed Selina off his cock and she spluttered and gagged, some of the cum failing to be swallowed and instead dripping out over her tits and legs. As the next man came to her tugging, Goddess Ariane spanked her slut over and over again for failing to swallow all the cum up from the first man.
“You are embarrassing me!” She shrieked as each spank landed on her sore ass.

Red assed and covered in the cum of the men who had simply decided to spray her after she failed to swallow her first load, Selina lay on her back resting.
“If any ladies would like to feed our bitch, please step forward.”

One woman strode forward, already naked. She bent over, squatting over Selina’s mouth, sitting her wet pussy on her mouth and nose. Selina began lapping at the woman’s pussy, focusing on areas away from the clit at first. While she licked, the woman scooped up the cum from the men and randomly fed it to her pet.

“Maybe now you can swallow it all you filthy slut.”

“Ruff ruff ruuffff”

“Oh god, lick my fucking cunt like a good doggie.”

She started grinding her pussy on Selina’s face, preparing to cum for her and feed her more than just male cum. The woman screamed and pulled Selina up into her pussy as she came, Selina drinking up the juices quickly expelling themselves from the woman.

Selina lay there for a moment as she caught her breath, but Ariane had other plans. She led her puppy back to the table, restraining her once more to the table, her tits resting on the purple plush cushion on top, her legs spread and her ass sticking out invitingly.

“At this time, I would like to welcome my friends Taylor and Rachel to the stage, both ladies have been helping me train this puppy and have prepared quite the exhibition for you.”

Both tall, blonde, gorgeous women strode forward, completely naked, and they smirked as they reached Selina. Taylor kissed her cheek, then whispered “be a good slut for us and beg to cum. If you don’t, and you don’t have permission, you are in so much trouble.”

Rachel also kissed Selina’s cheek, saying nothing, but reaching under the table to pinch her nipple hard, causing Selina to moan hard. Then she grabbed the vibrator from the table and turned it on, running it against Selina’s right ass cheek and reveling in Selina’s excited whimpering.
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post: