Thread: Limits?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 03:32 PM   #6
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Me View Post
I think my only out of the normal limit is “sleeping on the floor”, this is because I have a mild back injury that gets bad when I lay down on the floor.

I’ve done messy play before a few times, the tone was well set (playful, dommy, giggling, blushing), the messiest was like a whole ice cream sunday on my chest. I enjoyed it because the person I was doing it with did it well, but I have to say I was very uncomfortable as soon as all the goo started to dry and my hair was sticking to my face and neck. I don’t think I would have enjoyed it at all if the tone wasn’t set so well.
I love this, this sums up messy play so well for me, it really is about the tone and who you play with!
When I have done messy play in real life I have often thought it was missing something, and in truth that was partners who knew how to have fun with it.
Bizarrely I've had better experiences online playing with people, they seemed to enjoy it when they punished me with mess, and ultimately it's much more fun when you know you are making someone happy with your misfortune haha.
I've never really left it long enough to dry...maybe after my thread I'll have to see what that's like hahaha

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote