Thread: Fiction: A Silly silly Saga...
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 01:12 PM   #5
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

As the contestants walked off the stage...dripping along the way (well except Jessica of course), there was a mixed feeling...Silly was frustrated, Rob was feeling humiliated, Megan was lively and chipper while Jessica was feeling proud and arrogant!

"Good game, I really enjoyed that" Chirped Megan, "You played really well Silly!"

Though frustrated, Silly couldn't be mad at the bright young girl, "Thank you Megan, you were great, you are going to make this a hard show!"

"Hmmph" Snorted Jessica "You got messier than anyone...I think it's hard to say you did well"

Silly shot her an angry glance...but didn't say anything, she felt a bit powerless right now.

"Rob, you really splatted me well with those pies...that was good shooting, can't believe you knocked me into the slime!"

Rob looked a little sheepish, but gave her a small smile "Looks like I didn't do as well as I needed to though, but thanks"

"hahaha, yeah...you sucked Rob, I knocked Silly a few times...hope you enjoyed your humiliating gunging at the end there...I sure did" Jessica couldn't help but gloat.
Rob cowered back, not knowing what to say.

The group was led to a set of showers behind the scenes, the girls was over to the left, while rob went on his own over to the right.

They each had their own cubicle to use, stripping off the gunk soaked T-shirts and shorts...well apart from Jessica...who went to get something to drink back at the changing room, Megan and Silly got under the hot powerful streams and soaped themselves up, cleaning all the gunk that had gotten into their hair, scraping the ooze from their curves and removing the reminders of how they may have made mistakes...
Rob couldn't get in fast enough, desperate to be clean.

After about 15 minutes they were all done and towelling themselves off.

"That Jessica doesn't seem to be very nice" Megan remarked to Silly.

Silly not quite sure what to say, kept silent for a moment and murmured "She has her reasons"

"Oh what are those?" Asked Megan

"I really shouldn't say, but it may be my fault a little" Shyly replied Silly.

"Oh...I won't force you to tell me, but it takes more than one person to make someone like that I'm sure, she's a bit of a bitch if you ask me..." Megan covered her mouth..."Whoops, did I say that out loud? Please ignore that!"

Silly chuckled, "Fancy changing teams?"

"I kinda wish I could to be honest"

They all went back to the changing rooms and sat down at the mirrors to have a quick make-up re-doing and hair setting, they were then handed their new outfits...the girls were given one piece swimsuits, while Rob was given some Trunks and a vest.

They were quite silent in the changing room, not really wanting to engage with Jessica, the beauticians busy at their craft.

The bell rang for the 5 minute warning and they made their way back to the rear of the stage, as Megan and Jessica walked over to their side, Megan wished Silly and Rob luck, while Jessica basically ignored them. Once they were gone, Silly thought that Rob needed a little pep talk...

"Okay Rob, we may have lost the last round, but we're only 20 points behind...we can still win this, we have a few rounds to go and I know you tried hard that last game...Megan is not someone who will be easy to beat...and Jessica, well she's very focused, just do your best okay and we can do this!"

"I'll try my best, I know you tried hard that last game too, I don't know how well we will do, but at least we can try" He gave her a weak smile...

The stage hands ushered them onwards and they walked through the curtain, ready to tackle the next game!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote