Thread: Fiction: A Silly silly Saga...
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 06:47 AM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Default A Silly silly Saga...

It was a sunny day in the town of Messington-on-Pie, there was barely a cloud in the sky, the air was warm with the slightest of breezes, Autumn was proving to be nice...so far this year...

The sun crept through the clown themed curtains and shone over Silly's sleeping face...her eyes sprang open with the sensation of warmth...and the excitement that today was the day!

She threw off the bed sheets, sprang up and literally jumped out of her bed to use the bathroom, showering, brushing her teeth...all the normal things you would expect of the morning routine...except of course the home made whipped cream Pie she slammed into her curvaceous behind before jumping into the shower (a dare she'd been given online the night before)...

Once clean and energised she threw on her outfit for the day, some sparkling blue leggings, an open necked frilly white shirt and a pink sequin wastecoat, complemented by some dazzling red heels, her dark hair straight...but left a little wild

She ran downstairs...made some Porridge for breakfast...resisting the urge to fill her leggings with the thick substance, once full she ran back upstairs to apply her makeup, a nice thick foundation, with some extra rouge on the cheeks and some bright red lipstick with blue eye liner...she found it hard to apply as she was shaking a little with excitement for the day ahead...

For you see, some weeks ago she had submitted an application for a new gameshow...and had quickly been given an interview with the producers...she had shone in front of them...even bringing in some home made gunge balloons and pies to show her willingness...for this was to be quite a messy gameshow...her enthusiasm wowed them...and it didn't take long for them to invite her to the first shooting of the show!

Once she was ready, she threw on a lime green jacket, similar to a trench coat style...but this one went down to her upper thighs. She jumped in her car and drove out of town to the studio...

On the outside this looked rather dull, grey concrete floors, a red-bricked set of buildings with corrugated iron roofs, the lots security guard a rather tall but heavy set chap gave her the wave in once she showed her pass, she parked up in a marked lot and looked around for Studio B, she walked for a few minutes before it stood out and she approached the side door she had been instructed too, the stage hand waiting there held open the pale blue door and waved her inside...she couldn't help but jump through it, the excitement inside her becoming overwhelming...almost like she's eaten a whole bag of sugar!

Inside was a bit of a maze of corridors...these too were rather grey, almost clinical in appearance...a smell of cleaning disinfectant in the air...it could almost have been a hospital instead of a studio...navigating her way round she came to the dressing room door, this had a nice gold star emblazoned upon the Red painted wood...she gave it a set of three rather quick knocks...

The door opened and she was greeted by Mary the Wardrobe girl...

"Silly...wow you are keen, we're just getting set up! But please come through and take a seat while we find your outfit"

Silly entered the room...now this was getting more like expectation, the studio was going all out here, the walls were painted blue with a series of what looked like large paint splodges, there were rows of mirrors with white leather padded stools in front of them, a series of lights in the shape of mini stars around the edges...
There were clothes racks, the outfits all covered in plastic sheets...she plonked herself down hard onto a soft black leather sofa...dangling her legs a bit in the air as she waited...rather impatiently...

About 20 minutes went by without any word...she was getting bored...and then there was another knock at the door, Mary opened this up to greet another girl, they exchanged pleasantries and the girl went over to join Silly on the sofa...

Silly looked up to her...and her eyes and mouth widened a little in surprise...she knew this girl...and this may be a difficult situation...

The girl before her was quite tall and thin, long blonde hair, a small but tight bottom with a mid-sized, most likely a C cup, she stared at Silly through cold blue eyes which had narrowed at the sight of her...

"Of all the people who would sign up to this show...why did it have to be you?!" The girl almost snarled this at Silly, who was a little taken aback...

"Hi Jessica...you certainly got taller!" Silly responded in a voice feigning kindness...
Jessica remained silent and stared, after a few moments...

"You know you put me through hell right? I still have nightmares about getting that massive wad of gum out of my hair...I had to cut it so short I looked like a boy for a few weeks" Jessica was almost growling through gritted teeth as she talked...

Silly looked down...not sure quite what to say...but plucked up some courage..."I'm sorry...that was just school though...everyone had a bit of a hard time..."

"Yeah, from you mostly..." Dead silence followed for a couple of minutes..."This show will give me some well needed payback...but it won't be enough...I propose that we place a bet...and if I win you will have to be my slave for a week...If you win I'll forgive you, but never want to see you again!"

Silly pondered for a moment...thinking that this may be the only way that she would get through today's filming...
She found some determination..."You're on!"

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote