Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 02:27 AM   #9
apr_ska

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia?
    F
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
    I don't like it, specifically
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
    The only one I purely enjoy is hot wax. The other kinds of clit/pussy torture are more complicated.
  4. What do you like about it?
    Nothing puts me in a submissive state faster. Like, typically, I'm required to thank my Mistress after a punishment, but after a clit spanking I actually want to thank her. And nothing makes me happier than when I go into a full submission headspace, because the rest of the night is pretty much sure to be good.
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
    Spanking implements, clamps, clothespins, wax. Sometimes if she wants to be harsh, she'll use a larger dildo or something before I'm ready for it, which kind of fits I guess.
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
    Yes, both my ex-dominant (who I hated it with) and my Mistress (it's not like I love it with her, but love the feeling after)
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
    Yes, swelling, and red marks. I think I had bruising in the past but I couldn't find a decent mirror to check. At worst I still felt it faintly the next few days, and had to go commando or else it would hurt.
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
    Idk how to quantify it really, but the worst with both my ex-dom and my Mistress was about the same level. With ex-dom it made me resent them, with my Mistress I was just ashamed I earned such a harsh punishment.
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so?
    Ex-dom was just over zealous. The type that didn't have much actual concern for the sub. You can probably figure it out from there.
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
    Work your way up!!

(Sorry, not currently accepting new applications for subs!)

Kik: arp_ska

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Bondage, discipline, pussy worship, sensation play, nipple play, orgasm control, clothing control, hidden public, slave training, hypno

Spanking/pain, denial, humiliation, lines/corner, anal, roleplay

Extended kneeling or standing in heels, needles/tacks, illegal, chemical play, messy/food, photos, permanent, friends & family, public, toilet related/unsanitary

apr_ska is offline   Reply With Quote