Thread: :( Questions
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 10:21 AM   #12
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
1. What’s your favorite way to relax after work?

2. What is your go-to comfort meal for when you’re ill or have had a rough day?

3. Do you have a movie or tv show you always watch when you take a sick day from work/school?

4. Do you power through an illness/rough day or do you cancel everything and spend the day in bed?

5. Does your family have a “secret” to get rid of the cold or flu (ex: mom’s secret chicken soup recipe, sleeping with onions in your socks, taking a dip in cold water etc)? If so, please share!

6. How do you destress when you’ve had a really tough few days?

7. Do you have any bad habits/lean on vices when you’re stressed that you normally wouldn’t when things are going well?

8. Have you ever faked a sick day to take off work/school and then got caught? What was your experience?

9. What are your nervous habits?

10. Are you the type of person who visits the doctor every time you feel off or the type of person who refuses to go even when you’re on deaths door?
1. Relax? What's that? In all honesty, I don't really have time to relax but when I do I enjoy a good dance class. My current dance class is tap

2. Homemade macaroni cheese

3.Not really, don't ever take a sick day

4. Power on, but moan about how ill i am.

5. No

6. Again either dance or yoga

7. Talking to myself/ talking everything out loud... my poor BF hates it

8. No

9. At work, twiddling the nib of the interactive whiteboard, everywhere else clenching my hands

10. Neither, generally i don't go to the doctors unless an illness persists for a long time and is completely unbearable but would go if I absolutely needed to.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote