View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 11:46 PM   #45
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 45

Chapter forty five

Liam's POV
A/N:This is new for me

I could see George and Lucy staring at Holly. Stood next to her, I couldn't see why they were so concerned. George tensed his face and gently indicated towards Holly. I decided to risk it and turn and face her to see what the problem was. She was swaying violently on her feet. Her kegs gave way and she started falling to the floor, I ran forwards and grabbed her. "Hols," I whispered, trying not to draw attention to her. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me. She startled and jolted to her feet, shrugging me off. "Holly, stop," I whispered. "You're not fit to work," I added.

I heard a scrapping of a chair and within seconds Luke was stood next to me. "What's happened?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I know she was up some of the night, but I don't know how much," I explained. "Shall I get her out of here?"

"Yeah, take her to Sas. Get her to determine if she's fit for work or not," Luke told me calmly. I could see it was paining him to leave me with responsibility for Holly but he couldn't go. He had to remain distant. I nodded, helped Holly to her feet properly, draped one of her arms over my shoulder and guided her gently out the hall. She was dragging her feet as we left. Her body was too exhausted to even move properly.

When out in the corridor and leading her to medical I started talking to her. "Holly, are you ok?" I asked.

"Just tired," she said. "Up all night. Barely slept before the bell went off, and then was forced to stand all night, awake, in Mr Prouds room until 4am. I got ten minutes before we all got woken up violently. Just shattered."

She tried to make a conscious effort and pick up her feet more and help me by walking but I could tell it was taking its toll. I paused. She stopped suddenly as well. "What's up?" I said nothing but just shifted my grip and swept her bodily up into my arms and carried her the rest of the way to the medical room. She rested her head against my shoulder and I could tell she was grateful when she dropped off.

I kicked Saskia's door, not wanting to put her down and wake her. Saskia opened it and her face dropped when she saw Holly. "Come in, put her in the chair," she said calmly. I carefully walked into the room and rested her in the chair. "What happened to her?" she asked me.

"Awake all night. So at least 24 hours, but she looked quite tired yesterday morning when we went down to work. I'm not sure how much sleep she got the night before," I added. Saskia nodded. She put some gloves on and went over to Holly. "I've got to go back. But I'll come back as soon as I can," I added. "We just need you to determine if she can go back to work today or not," I added. She nodded and I left the room, hurrying back down to the dining room.

They were still eating breakfast when I got there. Luke watched me as I walked back to my place, his face passive. I shrugged in answer. I didn't know what was going on.

Saskia's POV

I stared at my brother's best friend. Or at least his best friend stuck in the environment he was. I sighed regretfully, checking her body carefully for any signs of wear that could impact her working, or if she had taken or been subjected to something that had left her like this. I gently examined her skin. I paused. She had some quite bad bruising on the underside of her arms, green bruises that looked very recent. There was some slight signs of chaffing around the corners of her mouth. I frowned, confused. I knew that she shouldn't be damaged. Luke hadn't had a chance to train her yet, he'd only prepared her for this week.

Her nipples were badly swollen and red but I'd heard about the clamps so I wasn't overly concerned by them. What did concern me was the bright purple and red bruises on her thighs. I froze. Last time I'd looked at her, she'd been a virgin, but there was signs that she wasn't. I decided to do an examination of her vagina.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]