Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 10:20 PM   #43
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 43

Chapter forty three

Holly's POV

A bell echoed around the kitchen. There was grumbling and stirring from all. I heard George push back his blanket and stand up, heading over to the bell to see where it was. Without a word he left the kitchen off to go serve the needs of whoever with whatever they wanted.

I snuggled down further, closing my eyes again. I hadn't slept. I trusted all my fellow servants to not hurt me, but every time I closed my eyes my body stiffened and panicked, scared that someone would attack it. I heard George's footsteps return and then a hand on my shoulder. I jolted upwards bashing heads with him.

"Ow, Holly," he said, rubbing his head.

"Sorry," I muttered sleepily. "What's up?"

"He wants you. No one else, you," George said his voice bitter.

My heart sunk. "is it...?" George nodded. I swung my legs out from my blanket, stretched slightly and stood up. I passed George's shoulder and headed upstairs, my bare feet wincing at the cold from the flagstone tiles. I approached the door from earlier and knocked.

"Come in," James said. I pushed the door open. The room was flooded with light, James still fully clothed. He clearly hadn't been to sleep yet. I walked in, closing the door behind me and heading towards him. In the harsh ceiling light the devices from earlier looked more menacing and scary. "Holly, what a delight? Why weren't you the first one to respond to the bell?" he asked.

"I would have been Sir. I was just getting out when George stood up and left," I said politely. "He was just more awake and quicker to move."

Mr Proud raised an eyebrow. "Well you should be quicker. Remember, it doesn't matter how tired you are, our wish is your command," he said. I stifled a yawn as he said this. "And I see someone is tired as it is." I stood quietly, knowing not to respond or take the bait. "Anyway, I need some help getting undressed," he said. I frowned. "I want your help to remove my clothes and put on my new ones," he added taking my frown for confusion.

I shook my head. I'm pretty certain this wasn't in my job descriptions. "Urm, Sir. I'm not sure that is part of my role," I said politely. He stared at me.

"Not part of your role? As far as I'm aware your role is to give me exactly what I need, unless it is sex," he explained. "The only thing you are not allowed to do is be fucked in your dirty little slit by my penis. I can do everything else to you. Make you masturbate, have toys inside you, whatever. As long as my penis doesn't pierce one of your holes I'm fine," he said. With every word he walked closer to me, backing me up against the wall. "Now take my clothes out. using your teeth only," he said.

Pressed up against the wall I had no choice but to obey. I'd already experienced getting into trouble once, I wasn't prepared to experience it again. I got onto my knees and hooked the bottom of his t-shirt in my teeth before standing up and pulling it with me. I then realised I had a problem, the fabric was loose which meant it was just going to fall back down. I removed my teeth and let it happen. "Could you kneel down Sir?" I asked cautiously. He raised an eyebrow but did as I asked. I then got back on the floor, my head bobbing down to grab the edge of the t-shirt. This time as I stood up the t-shirt went over his head and the only things left were the arm sleeves. "Can you put your arms behind your back please?" I asked. He stood up and moved his arms behind his back. I grabbed the t-shirt that was now bunched up around his shoulderblade and stepped backwards, pulling the t-shirt off his arms.

"Put it in the pile of washing," he said before I could drop it. I walked over to where he had gestured and dropped it. I then returned and dropped to my knees. Using my teeth I managed to undo the fiddly button and the zip. I then grabbed the waistband in my teeth and wriggled it down first on the right, then swapping to the left. It was a long process switching sides to get the jeans to slide down his legs. Eventually it got to his knees at which point the jeans slid down and bunched up by his ankles. He stepped out without being asked. I then stared at the underpants. My insides were telling me that this was wrong and disgusting and I couldn't help but agree. I carefully, slide my teeth over the waistband, trying not to scratch the skin as I did so, and gripped it. I pulled quite sharply down and it shifted about an inch, I swapped side and repeated it. With my face so close to his cock, there was a strange smell that made me want to gag. Inch by inch his v was revealed. I shifted the pants another inch and as I did so his cock jumped out thwacking me against the cheek. I paused, took a moment to compose myself and continued, ducking beneath the cock every time to get to the other side to shift more of the underpants down.

Eventually they were off and he was stood naked in the room. I was still on my knees by his feet. He walked away from me and I picked the clothes up in my teeth and walked them to the dirty laundry pile. I stood anxiously waiting to be dismissed as he climbed into his bed. He rolled onto his side and turned the light off plunging us both into darkness. He said nothing.

I stood for a few moments patiently until my nerves kicked in. If I stayed here all night and missed the wake up call downstairs I'd be in trouble and punished for not helping with breakfast. If I moved from here, I had visions of getting into trouble and being punished. I couldn't take it. "Uh, Sir..." I said quietly.

"Stay there. All night. Do not move, do not sleep. At 4am you may return," he said. I scanned the room for a clock and found one, a small red digital time glaring on the TV. I stared at it and stood still, scared of moving an inch.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]