Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 10:21 PM   #42
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 42

Chapter forty two

Holly's POV

The conversation between Luke and James petered out and I was left standing quite tense as I waited for James to put the last weight on. Out the corner of my eye I could see he was playing with them and knew that in a moment I was going to have to be deadly quiet. I heard a small metallic noise as he threaded the first one onto the rod. He let it drop and my breast jiggled, my nipple feeling as though it was tearing off. I closed my eyes tight, trying to imagine being on a nice relaxing beach with no pain occurring. I felt his arm brush up against my stomach and the cling of the metal against metal. He dropped the other weight and I doubled over. My nipples wanted a rest. They wanted to be allowed to touch the floor and relax. Tears were running down my face and it was hard to keep my pain internalised. I could feel the start of a scream at the back of my throat. I tensed my tongue and vocal cords to prevent it from releasing. With my eyes tightly screwed shut I didn't know if he was getting ready to drop the one on my clit.

A wash of pain filled me and I dropped to my knees, unable to stand, my legs having given way. I could feel my tongue and vocal cords were still tense so I hoped this meant I wasn't screaming. I grabbed hold of the edge of the table to try and pull me up.

I felt a hand grab mine. "Actually, I quite like this new position. Get on your hands and knees and stay there," James demanded. I swallowed hard and shuffled slightly further away from the table so I could place my hands on the floor. The pain in my nipples and clit didn't get any easier to bear. In fact, the closeness of the ground just made them ache more knowing that safety was mere meters away. I knelt still, legs shoulder width apart, hands shoulder width apart. I wasn't expecting this to stay as easier as it was.

Luke's POV

I winced for her. 1kg on each nipple and her clit. You could see she was in pain, the tears, the shaking, the tenseness, the closed eyes, the arched back. I hated watching her in pain. She stumbled and I jolted forwards instinctively as if I could catch her. She tried to stand up but James made her stay on the ground like a dog. "Rock," he said when she was settled. There was a pause. "Rock forwards and backwards as if your little cunt is fucking a dick. Let the weights swing," he added. I felt my muscles tense, I wasn't certain how damaging this was going to be to her permanently.

"James, I think that's enough now. The amount of weight could permanently damage her," I said calmly.

James grinned at me. "I know!" he said smugly and I could see the gleam in his eyes that said he wanted to break me, and break her so she would never leave and would stay a slave... for him.

Holly's POV

I heard Luke try and stick up for me, but deep down I knew it wouldn't work. He'd get accused of being soft or something. I rocked my body forwards and then backwards allowing the momentum I was creating to swing the clamps forwards and backwards. The pain throbbing through my body was intense but not as intense as...

With a loud crash, and an internal scream one of the clamps on my nipple ripped off. It felt as though my nipple had been taken with it, all I could see was the pain. I kept rocking though, scared to stop and be punished. "That's it keep going until they all rip off," James said. With that I began to rock faster, trying to shift the weights off.

The next one to fall off was my clit one, and if I thought the pain of the first one was bad, this was about 100 times worse. I paused for a second, my breath coming out in raggedy breaths but no sound of pain. I began swinging again. It didn't take long for the last one to rip off. The immediate relief filled my body like a runner taking in oxygen after a race. It swarmed my body, and my whole body shook violently. I couldn't even hear what was being said. I felt a hand grab my neck and pull me up. I was staring at James.

"You are very lucky. You have avoided making any noise that indicates pain. Therefore your punishment for the infractions you've made today stop here," he said. "But make any more mistakes and it won't be as easy."

My mind raced with possibilities. If this was easy, I didn't want to experience anything else. I slunk back to my position around the room and when the room finally cleared, I helped to pick up the empty plates and platters and return them to the kitchen. It was a group effort that night to clean all the dirty cutlery and plates. My nipples ached and there was spots of blood on the surface. All the others advised getting checked out by Saskia, but fear made my blood turn to ice and I decided that I would see how I felt in the morning. I was worried that she'd touch me and I'd flinch with fear and then she would know I had been raped.

We all settled down for the night wrapped up in blankets by the oven. Liam explained that if anyone needed anything they would ring a bell and one of us would be expected to go. He also explained that the other four... the sexual favours group were in a nice warm bedroom on the same floor, waiting to be used. That was too much information for me and I rolled over, trying to get some sleep.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]