Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 10:35 PM   #41
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 41

Chapter forty one

Luke's POV

Watching Holly got humiliated in front of everyone had me cringing. Not with embarrassment at my slave but out of empathy. I couldn't imagine being in her place dealing with that torture all evening. I leant across the table towards James. "What did she actually do? And is this a suitable punishment?" I asked trying to keep my temper controlled.

"She splashed me with water when I cleaned her off the porridge. In fact she thrashed around so much she almost had the entire bath on the floor. So yes, I think she needs to learn a healthy respect for her masters into submission," James responded rolling his eyes at me.

I just glared back. It was strange. I knew Holly inside out and I wouldn't have predicted that this was why she was being punished. I always assumed that if someone washed her, she would just lie there and let them, regardless of temperature or personal opinion on the situation. It seemed like I needed a word with her.

She walked back out, hobbling slightly as the weights swung against her chest and the one between her legs pulled and swung wildly as she walked. She placed the tray down and I saw the flicker of pain on her face as she leant over to put it down. I bit my tongue. Earlier I had planned all sorts of things to say to James, but if I irritated him with them, I knew Holly would feel the pain for me. I didn't know if I could bring myself to do that to her.

Holly's POV

Pain. That was all I could focus on. Walking caused the weights to swing, and it turn that caused them to pull more, hit my chest or swing just wildly and tug loads. I bit my tongue knowing that complaining or moaning would result in more punishment. I just needed to get through this meal.

Eventually all the plates were out on the table and all we had to do was stand around in case something ran out, something wanted something or just to be there. I stood back tall, trying hard not to let the pain cause me to double over.

"Holly," a voice called. "I want you to stand next to me for the entire meal. That way I can keep adding to your weights," James called loudly. I swallowed hard. The other staff tried to keep blank faces but they knew I wasn't going to be able to go for much longer. In the kitchen, out of earshot, I had almost started crying. It was nice to have such supportive people surrounding me but it didn't help the humiliation aspects.

I walked forwards and stood just to the left of his chair. I stared straight ahead, avoiding Luke who was sat just two seats away.

I heard Luke engage James in conversation.

Luke's POV

"So it's been a while since you were last here. Last time, it mush have been to return me," I said politely. "What made you decide now was the time to visit?"

"Well I'd heard that you had finally found a girl to train and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet her. But also you're right, it had been a while. I missed the company of your family. Well most of them anyway," he said staring coldly at Saskia as he said it. I vaguely remembered their relationship ending badly. Without a word to her, he added another weight to each of her clamps. From my view across the table from her I saw her clench her lips together and take sudden deeper breaths. I don't think it was really going to matter if I antagonised him or not. The weights were going to keep being added regardless.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoy your company. It's been a long time coming. Sitting at the same table as you as an equal," I added. He raised an eyebrow.

"An equal, really?" he asked his eyebrow still raised. "What a stupid statement. There is no way we would ever be equals. You can barely have power over one slave, I have power over many. You know, if you get bored of her... I'll take her. She'd make a great addition to my hoard."

I knew he was trying to goad me into an angry response, but it reminded me so much of Alex and his threats that I could feel my anger rising. I paused for a while, calming down before I responded. "I'm pretty certain we are alright. Once she completes her tasks I'll got back to uni and I'm sure she will too," I said calmly as he dropped two more weights onto each clamp. Holly's back curved outwards in pain, she was bent almost double. "Is that why you are here. To find more slaves?" I asked.

"Part of it," he said turning the final weights in his hand.

Holly's POV

I couldn't help but overhear their conversation. The idea of potentially being brought by 'him' was enough to make me determined not to show how much pain I was in. By now the rods were almost full. 900g on each clamp. My nipples and clit were burning with pain, it felt like fire surging through my body. I'd bitten my lip and tongue to much I could taste the metallic-ness of my own blood. I glanced down at the final three weights. I wasn't certain if they could cope with 1kg. And if they could would my clit and nipples ever be normal again.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]