Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 10:25 PM   #35
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 35

Chapter thirty five

Holly's POV

After Liam's injury was fixed none of us actually got through a lot of training. In fact I can safely say none of us did any training. We just sat around and dealt with the aftermath. The only good thing. My punishment was over and I got the double dildo removed, my holes gaping for a while afterwards.

Lying in bed after Luke left it was difficult to fall asleep. It was hard to see Luke's family as the bad guys when Luke was the sweetest person I had met. It was hard to sleep when Liam's screams kept echoing in my head. The thought of 'that could be me' running through my head.

Luke had explained that at 3:30 tomorrow morning an alarm was going to blare into my room to wake me up. I was to get up and head straight down to the kitchen. He'd shown me the way so I was feeling comfortable, but knew I was going to need sleep.

I finally drifted off.

???'s POV

Holly took forever to fall asleep, but finally she did. I stripped off outside her door. Tonight I wasn't leaving anything to chance. I slipped into her room, and carefully placed the blindfold over her head, I carefully held her wrists and tied them above her head and then I pressed the gag into her mouth. She was ready.

Holly's POV

A tight grip grabbed my thighs and threw my legs upwards and over their shoulders, pushing my thighs apart. I woke with a start. There was a pushing at my vagina and I squirmed uncomfortably. Every night something different had happened, I'd kind of hoped they would let us be well rested for tomorrow. It didn't help that my holes were still sore from having the double dildo in for 48 hours.

Whatever was pushing against me, slipped in and I realised it didn't feel plastic, or rubbery. It felt very real. I screamed. This wasn't consensual. I didn't want this to happen. I screamed and I screamed, but the sound didn't escape. The gag was stopping it.

In

Out

In

Out

I was thrusted into quickly and forcefully. Not gently and lovingly like I would like, as rough as possible. I could feel the balls touching my lips and I shuddered, my body spasming. I was still screaming, and when my throat got sore I just relapsed into silent tears.

It was painful. I couldn't push him off. I tried flailing my legs and kicking his shoulder but he just gripped both my ankles in one of his hands and continued.

I felt his cum splash into me and he continued to keep fucking me despite this. I was crying proper sobs now, but they wouldn't stop. There were voices talking above me and suddenly the fucking stopped, my arms and mouth were free. My crying was loud and I could hear it echoing. I ripped the blindfold off knowing I wouldn't see Luke. I lay on my bed, left exactly as I had been, unable to move for fear... and disgust.

It was all my fault.

???'s POV

I'll give it to Holly. She's quick on the mark that she was being raped. But not quick enough to realise it's not Luke and if she had said something to Luke two days ago, she wouldn't have been victim to this.

I chuckled quietly.

It really was her fault why she was raped. Prancing around, strutting her stuff, not telling Luke she'd been attacked. I couldn't wait for the complaints appeal. Because then she'd be mine, mine forever.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]