Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 07:04 AM   #33
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 33

Chapter thirty three

Holly's POV

You have to give it to Luke. Associating completing a task wrong with pain was a quick way to learn. Or should be. I growled as I stumbled and the tray went spiralling out of my hand.

I heard laughing behind me and turned to glare at Jack, Conor and Luke. Liam and George were sat by their feet grinning but not laughing. I'd been doing it all day yet I still couldn't get the hand of keeping my head high and trusting my nerves to tell me if the tray was tripping, or my own awareness of my surroundings that I wouldn't fall over. At lunch Luke had confided in me that actually I was doing exceptionally well and he was proud of me, but while he was stood laughing at me right now, I no longer felt the rush of pride that filled me at his words. In fact all I wanted to do was punch him in the face.

"I really shouldn't laugh," Luke said. I raised an eyebrow as if to say 'yeah, stop.' He didn't understand and carried on talking. "If this happens when you are waitressing... well I dread to think what would happen to you," he added more solemnly. All the boys stopped grinning at that and George stuck his hand up tentatively.

"I still have the scar," he said quietly when Conor gave him permission to speak. I grabbed the tray from the floor and hurried closer as he stood up and put his foot on the top step and tensed his muscle. Highly visible on his tanned legs was a 3 inch long white jagged scar. I stared at it, half fascinated, half horrified.

"George fell over, the first time he did it. He was made to clean it up with just his mouth. But the stabbed him in the leg with a knife that they chained to a chair leg so he had to pull his leg through the knife to reach it all," Conor said in answer to my quiet pleas. I looked up and stared at him. Conor was looking all serious which made me think he wasn't exaggerating. I felt my stomach churn as I pictured the knife tearing through George's muscle. The blood... I put a hand to my mouth and quickly hunted round for a bucket. I found one and ran over to it, grabbing it and throwing up. I shuddered violently. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.

"It's not the same people. They may be nicer," Luke said in my ear. I looked up from the bucket, my eyes showing him how much I doubted that. Luke took the bucket off me and told me to get my ownership tag back on. I turned round and saw George and Liam already getting 'dressed'. I quickly slipped mine on and attached the pegs, my nipples already tender from trying to adjust to the bells. I followed the rest out and down to the showers.

We quickly entered and took our positions underneath the far showerhead with Lucy. We hadn't seen much of Lucy as she and Cara had been in her room all day so it was good to see her and have our little group complete.

After the showers Luke and I headed back to my room. We spent about 20 minutes cuddling up before I started yawning. Today had been tiring and I just wanted to sleep. He kissed me lightly and left the room. I settled down, careful of my hip and bells.

???'s POV

I watched Luke leave and noticed he didn't lock the door. Clearly he thought that alone in her room Holly would be safe. The CCTV cameras went on overnight to make sure nobody tried to escape, but Luke didn't realise I had friends. Friends who could loop the footage to make it appear she was just sleeping and nothing else was happening. In a few days Luke was going to regret his decision to leave the room unlocked when his precious slave started hating him.

Holly's POV

I hadn't been asleep long before I felt an ache at my vagina. I opened my eyes and saw blackness. Pure blackness. The mask was back. My hands were tied and I was gagged again. I groaned internally. How many nights was this going to happen under management rules. I felt a pinch at my vagina and I realised pegs would being clipped to my lips. I rocked my hips up and down, a clear warning sign I was unhappy and in pain but a hand just pushed me back into the bed and continued its methodically clipping into a huge pinch on my clit caused me to scream through my gag.

There was no noise but my steady breathing. Then all of a sudden, pain burst through my nerve endings. When I refocused, I was untied and ungagged. I removed the blindfold and wasn't surprised to see the room empty again. I closed my legs and pressed them towards each other hard to reduce the pain. I took deep breaths and slowly slide back into unconsciousness.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]