Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 11:58 PM   #22
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 22

Chapter twenty two

Holly stirred gently. She rolled over onto her bag and blinked the light out of her eyes. Oh how she wished it was natural sunlight and not bright artificial light that hurt her eyes and made it difficult to sleep. As she lowly came too, she realised the bed next to her was empty.

Holly sat bolt upright, worried something had happened. She relaxed a little when she saw Luke stood in the room. She frowned a little as he was stood next to a metal bar, sort of like a ballet bar, that definitely hadn't been there before. She smiled at Luke. Luke smiled back but it was weaker. "What's going on?" she asked croakily. She needed water, her throat was so dry.

Luke looked at the floor. "I need to punish you... for calling me by my name in front of the Masters," he whispered. Holly has to strain to hear what he said. His words didn't cause a reaction. She knew she had this coming, she had just hoped it would wait a little longer. Holly swung her legs out of the bed and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Where do you want me?" she asked calmly. Luke looked up surprised and stared into her grey eyes. Luke grabbed her hand and guided her to the metal bar.

"lean over it please," he said quietly. Holly could hear the power in his voice but also a tremble of nerves. He didn't need to raise his voice for her to do his instructions, she wanted to please him. She placed her belly button against the bar and then leant as far over as she could, her arms hanging limply and dangling towards the ground. She felt like a rag doll. There were no words spoken, just silence

Suddenly something slammed into her anus. She jolted forwards, her stomach getting squashed against the metal. It was removed just as suddenly and she was left feeling empty for a matter of seconds before it was shoved back in as hard and fast as it could be.

In

Out

In

Out

It continued for a while, Holly trying to keep count of how many times it happened. With the force and feeling she'd realised it wasn't Luke entering her. It was most likely some sort of dildo. Her anus was becoming really sore but she refused to talk or say anything. She knew that her punishment would be being filmed as evidence she had been punished appropriately. Holly suddenly realised that she hadn't felt any pounding for a while. She wanted to look up and see what was happening but didn't want to risk further punishment. Suddenly a dildo appeared in front of her mouth. She didn't need the instruction issues by Luke to know she needed to open her mouth and deep throat it. Holly took the dildo into her mouth and felt sick when her tongue touched it. She knew that it was the same dildo that had just been in her arse as it tasted foul. She tried to ignore the taste as she licked it and swallowed it. Then he began carefully pushing it in further and pulling it out again.

In

Out

In

Out

Her throat, already sore from all the screaming and crying during the previous night and dry from her early sleep was burning. She could feel it chaffing and protesting that it couldn't take much more. Soon after she thought this the dildo was pulled out. Holly's breath came out in ragged gasps as she tried to get cooling air into her throat to soothe it. But as she tried to do so a double ended dildo appeared and one end was pushed into her mouth. The other end was carefully lined up at the entrance of her vagina. Holly closed her eyes to hide the tears. She could guess what was next.

Luke's feet disappeared from her view and she just stood there waiting for his instruction. From her position bent almost double she saw a camera appear just off to the side at crotch height, most likely perfectly catching her embarrassment of fucking herself to be seen. "Fuck your dirty cunt slave," Luke said, his voice calm and quiet but catching slightly on the word cunt as if saying it was difficult.

Clenching her teeth against the end of the dildo in her mouth to make sure she wasn't just going to drop it she began nodding her head backward and forwards, pushing the dildo in and pulling it back out.

In

Out

In

Out

Holly's teeth were being to hurt from gripping the dildo but she knew better than to stop until instructed. She was finding no pleasure from this, her vagina was too sore from the constant orgasming and edging the night before. However, she realised she wasn't totally disgusted by her own actions. Actually if she hadn't been so sore she would probably be enjoying this. Even the humiliation she felt at being such a slut would turn her on. This caused a blush to appear on her usually pale cheeks as she realised under different circumstances this would be pleasurable.

Eventually after what felt like an hour. Luke told her to stop. The dildo was pushed half way into her vagina and she left it there. He told her to remove her mouth so she did. He then twisted the dildo so the second end was aimed at her anus and pushed it in both holes, completely. There was just a short distance exposed in between her legs connecting the two holes. Luke told Holly to stand up. "You can't remove it for 48 hours. The only time it can come off is if you need to go to the bathroom to poo," Luke explained.

Holly nodded. "Yes Sir," she said knowing the camera was still on. She glanced at Luke who indicated she should continue. "And thank you for punishing this disobedient slave girl," she added as an afterthought. He nodded and switched the camera off.

He pulled her into him and hugged her tight. "I'm so proud of you Hols. You took that and dealt with it perfectly." He kissed her forehead. Then he turned serious. "But I am serious, although the cameras in this room are off unless 'activities' are happening if you take that out without permission they will punish you worse." Holly nodded and smiled weakly. "How would you like some food?" Holly nodded.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]