Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 11:51 PM   #81
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter fifty six

Chapter 56

Holly's POV

I'd only just been tied up and left to dangle and was already hurting. It was a matter of what I cared about most, my ankles and feet or my nipples and holes. I knew at some point my body would just give up from the strain I was putting on my toes to keep my feet on the floor. My calves were burning, my foot was burning. 'Dance' ran through my head. If I permanently injured my ankles and feet from this I would never be able to dance again. With that in mind I gently lowered myself down onto the massive dildos as they penetrated my holes. I closed my eyes in pain as the girth stretched my holes wider than ever before. My ass cheeks touched the bases and I relaxed slightly, my body adjusting to this intrusion. I lifted my feet gently from the floor so I my whole weight was on the spoke. It felt uncomfortable given that it was pointy but I'd dealt with worse before. What was in pain was my nipples. The chain had tightened as I sat down and my nipples were being tugged forcibly upwards towards the sky. I wanted to be able to rub them but with my wrists chained to the ceiling I couldn't.

I tried forcing the clamps off by pushing my chest closer to the spoke but doing so made the chains on my wrist tighten and hurt. I gave up eventually and just let the pain flow and ebb. After a while I began to get used to it and could ignore the pain.

I wasn't sure how long I was sat down completely for but soon I began to feel a buzzing in my holes. My anal dildo was vibrating, trying to elicit my sex drive while my vaginal dildo began to push in and out. I groaned loudly, the stimulation a welcome relief from the pain. I realised the dildos must be mounted on something that could be remote controlled. The pace of both the vibrations and fucking increased, my groans getting louder and louder, my back arching inwards as I got close to relief. Then suddenly it all stopped and I was brought back with a crash. I could hear chatter and laughter and suddenly it dawned on me how close I had come to cumming in front of a group of people, of whoring myself to them. I had about a minutes relief before it started up again, but this time my ass was getting fucked and my vagina stimulated. Again I couldn't help but groan and get aroused, and like before within moments of me cumming, the dildos stopped.

My heart sunk with the additional information that this was my evening, being teased to the edge, but not allowed to cum. I placed my feet back on the ground and used the pressure of the floor and my foot to grind my body on the dildo's trying to make me cum, despite the unwillingness of the others allowing it. All I managed to do was swing from the chains, my nipples being almost ripped off. I stopped quickly and just accepted my fate.

When my two hours were up I had been made to edge over 100 times. Each edge coming on a lot quicker than the previous one. I was sore, aroused and in desperate need to relief when they unchained me. I rolled off and found that my legs were wobbly and limp and that my body just wanted to curl up. I slunk miserably back down to the kitchen. Everything had been washed and cleared away and they were all stood around the table with Mark. "Here she is, our slave who can't control herself," he said. "We were just debriefing. Tomorrow Holly and Liam have the day off, this will mean more work for the rest of you. but don't worry you'll all get your turn," Mark explained. "You impressed them this evening. Good work all of you," he added before leaving the kitchen. I smiled weakly and followed Liam, George and Lucy back to our little corner of safety. The moment my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote