Thread: Fiction: The Circus
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 11:18 PM   #2
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 2)

We got to the auditorium, and I was already in a foul mood. I had had a really crappy day at work, and the air conditioning at home broke down…just as the hot weather was hitting L.A. I tried to keep my bad mood inside (and probably failed…my daughter could always tell how I’m feeling). So I wasn’t paying much attention as we walked in and took our seats. I managed to get her seats near the front….if she wanted to see a circus, the least I could do is get her good seats.

The lights dimmed, and the show started. As expected, it was standard circus fare. Guys taming animals. Guys flying through the air on the trapeze. Guys juggling knives and burning torches. Guys….

Wait a second. This circus had nothing but male performers. No wonder Jennifer wanted to see this.

I looked around the audience, and was surprised a second time. I had been so lost in my head earlier that I had failed to notice that everyone in the audience….except me….was female. Thinking back, that explained the strange look I got from the ticket taker when we first got there.

As I was trying to figure out just what the fuck was going on, the next act was announced. A knife throwing act. And that was when everything changed….
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post: