View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 03:58 AM   #7
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiStraLan View Post
Says the guy who keeps claiming here that he's up for (nearly) all dares and challenges, but hasn't reacted a single time I tried to contact him via kik, not even to say he isn't interested after all.
Have you considered the possibility that the threadstarter may simply not be Interested in you? Although he states that he "up for nearly anything", that doesn't imply that he plays with everyone - in fact, his thread implies just the opposite, that he has very strong selective preferences.

Basic (unwritten) rules of social interaction:
- just because someone is friends with everyone, it doesn't mean they will be friends with you
- just because someone sleeps with everyone, it doesn't mean they will sleep with you
- just because someone is a sub, it doesn't mean they will submit to you
- just because someone is a Dom, it doesn't mean they will want to dominate you
- Just because someone is a prolific dare taker, it doesn't mean they will accept dares from you
- Just because someone is a prolific dare giver, it doesn't mean they will give you dares.
- et cetera, ad infinitum, ad nauseum

Everything is personal. So establish a personal relationship first before jumping off the deep end.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 11-01-2017 at 03:59 AM. Reason: dementia
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote