View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 05:55 PM   #107
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 35)

“Welcome back to War of the Sexes. Time for our final round, Meghan versus Rob. Meghan won the coin toss, so she will be getting the first question this round. Our category for our final punishment is….Spanks!” That certainly worked for me. If I lost, I could (I hope!) endure the spanks, and if I won, I got to spank Meghan….and she had a most spankable ass!

Meghan started by choosing the center square. The penalty was revealed…50 spanks to the ass. A good basic punishment. And she got the question right, giving her a good starting position. I picked the upper left corner, the penalty being 25 genital spanks with a wooden spoon. Oh shit…I had forgotten that the top row had the worst punishments. I got the answer right, so I had my X there.

Meghan looked over at me and grinned, and chose the top right square. The penalty there was 100 ass spanks with a wooden paddle. And after a right answer from her, a O filled the square. With no options, I chose the lower left….where the easier penalties were, this being 10 ass spanks. Fortunately, I got the answer right. Now Meghan was the one without a choice.

So she chose the middle left square, revealing 30 inner thigh spanks with a wooden spoon. And damn it! She got it right. Ok, middle right for me….we were looking to clear the whole board! This one had 10 spanks with an electric cord. And again, a right answer gave me the square.

She took the top center, which was 30 inner thigh spanks….with a riding crop! But she missed the question! Which gave me the square, and the advantage. Neither one of us could get 3 in a row, so the first one to any five squares was going to win. And I was up, 4 to 3…and it was my turn. I chose the lower right….20 ass spanks….what I thought was an easy question gave me the win!
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post: