View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 01:11 PM   #1
AllInGirl

Default The Weekly Trivia Challenge (Begginer and Brainiac Editions)

Hey, so I've seen a whole lot of challenge threads for playing games going on, but I thought it would be interesting to see how smart the people of getdare. So my goal is to make this into something I do each week for you all, covering a whole variety of topics from history to computer science to pop stars.

So this weeks topic is countries, some of the questions are easy and some are quite challenging. Now one of the biggest issue I've found with most challenge threads, is that they all have a picture being exposed as the punishment. I didn't want to leave the people who aren't willing to send pictures out though, so I've created two editions.

The Begginer edition will usually be a little easier, and at the start of the challenge you'll be given a task which you must complete if you are in the bottom 40% of players.

The Brainiac Edition is normally a little harder, and at the start of the challenge you'll be given a picture to take and upload to me, then if you fail to complete the challenge or fall in the bottom 25% of players your picture will be exposed on Kinktalk. (Had a few people ask, no face should be required for any of the pics)

Both challenges are made up of 15 multiple choice questions, and feel free to play both Editions as I've chosen different questions for each of them.

Begginer Edition
http://www.cognitoforms.com/Getdare2...egginerEdition

Brainiac Edition
http://www.cognitoforms.com/WeeklyTr...ainiacsEdition

Obviously this is the first time I've tried this so there maybe the occasional issue, send me a private message if there's anything you need help with about the challenge. Oh and let's try keep this thread going, so post below with suggestions for next weeks topic or any other improvements you can think of.

Results will be posted the day before the next challenge is released

Dislikes: extreme risk, friends,
Limits: illegal, permanent, pictures, family

So you think you're clever, well take on my Weekly Trivia Challenge and prove it, both Beginner and Brainiac version available
The Weekly Trivia Challenge
The Weekly Trivia Challenge Results! (now links to the most recent results I've posted not just to the thread)

Last edited by AllInGirl; 10-25-2017 at 02:38 PM.
AllInGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 24 users say Thank You to AllInGirl for this post: