Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 12:23 AM   #68
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 49

Chapter forty nine

Holly's POV

George and I were down at the showers. It was the end of the evening and we'd been sent to get cleaned up rather than help wash up. Neither of us spoke to the other. The guilt at what I had done to him eating me up. I pressed the button on the shower and a stream of freezing water shot out. I didn't care. The cold was a shock but a welcome one. I deserved to be cold for the way I'd treated my friend. I lathered my body with the soap, being careful to clean every inch of me. I felt disgusting, but the soap helped me to feel cleaner. I rinsed the soap off and turned round to see George staring at me. He was stood under the water of a different shower but he was watching me. I hurried out of the showers and into the changing room grabbing a warm fluffy towel and drying my hair and body. Soon after George joined me.

"George..." I started as he also said my name. I paused and indicated he should go first.

"Holly I'm not angry with you," he said. "I'm angry with myself," he added. "If I had just served more food without arguing I wouldn't have been fair game to humiliation. In fact you probably would have been allowed to piss yourself behind the bar without it even being a big thing."

I rolled me eyes. "I doubt that. They seem to really have it out for me, and it wouldn't have saved me licking it up. I am really sorry though George. I tried to hold it but... well I'm sorry," I said lamely, no words truly able to explain how I felt.

George smiled weakly. "Don't worry about it. Is it weird that I got more aroused from you licking things off me than that guy, despite being gay?" he asked. I chuckled lightly.

"Not really. That's what is so weird about this place. Things you thought you'd hate or be against, well they become enjoyable and pleasurable," I said quietly. "Although I have to say, it wasn't all that arousing for me. I think the smell of I put me off quite a bit." We both laughed and leaving our towels on the bench headed back down to the kitchen.

We walked in and everyone turned to look at us. They were stood in a semi-circle around Matt who was debriefing us all on the day. "Good work today team. From the most of you anyway. We've had very few complaints today and the ones we have had have been minor in comparison to yesterdays. Get a good nights sleep, we've all see what happens when you don't" Matt said, his eyes focused on me. I blushed slightly, embarrassed by my ability to not get a good enough sleep. "Holly, George, I need a word," he added as the others headed to their sleeping bags or blankets. We trailed over. He handed us a mop, a bucket and some bleach. "You two aren't going to bed until the entire hall floor has been bleached and cleaned. Have fun," he said before walking off. George and I glanced at each other and sighed. I took the bucket and the bleach and poured some into the bucket and then topped it up with warm water. I carried it carefully upstairs to find George stood in the doorway staring at the now empty room. I followed his gaze, it was massive.

"Well good job I'm very skilled with a mop," I said. I put the bucket down and took the mop off him. "Bring the bucket," I said as I walked to the far right corner. I heard his footsteps following me. I dipped the mop in the bucket and wrung it out and then began mopping in a figure of eight along the back wall towards the left corner, it was going to be easiest to move from the back of the hall to the front as we wouldn't have to walk across the bleached floor to get back to the kitchen. George followed me, pushing the bucket with his foot.

"This is going to take forever," he said miserably.

"It won't. Trust me," I said as I got into the rhythm of it.

20 minutes later, we were stood in the doorway as I stretched with the mop to reach the final little square. I stood back and smiled at George. "Done," I said. He raised an eyebrow but didn't argue as we headed back downstairs, this time him carrying the bucket. He went and emptied it down the sink and I put the mop back in the cupboard. We made our way back over to Lucy and Liam and curled up in our beds.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote