View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 08:19 AM   #36
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

First of all, the answer to the question was indeed 108, so congratulations to our first winner, Fetish.
So Hg, you owe us 1 final edge, then its 30 days of celibacy. In addition, for 5 minutes every day, take an ice cube, and hold it against your balls. Please give us periodic updates (doesn't have to be daily) on your progress.

I would prefer to have a new pair of contestants each game, to give as many people as possible a chance (although as Hg points out, there may be opportunities soon for past winners to play again...maybe a tournament of champions).

As far as choosing contestants close in age, location, and/or education, I will try to do so as much as possible. But that will depend on our pool of available players.

If you have suggestions for future tasks for our losing players, please PM me (don't post them here, it will only clutter up the thread, and spoil any surprises.) I would like these tasks do be doable my anyone, so nothing too extreme...the 30 days celibacy should be the major punishment!

Without further ado, will all those interested in playing game 2 please post their interest, please be sure to include a description (this is a game show, we should have an idea of what our players look like) as well as your other information, so I don't have to go looking through pages to find the info.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote