View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 02:18 PM   #209
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch Lucy View Post
Hiya Matt, I hear you had an interesting experience at around 9am Saturday morning care to explain what happened?
I think you know very well what happened......

Well I got a message from Sam Friday night that you (Lucy) wanted to have a video call with me Saturday morning at 8.45am prompt. When I took the call, I was told to strip, kneel in front of the cam, put on my collar, leash and my ball gag in, put some headphones on with 30 minutes of music playing loudly, blindfold myself and then cuff my hands together behind my back. So I did all this and was just kneeling there, not being able to see anything or hear anything other than the music. Possibly after I'd been there about 20 mins (already drooling a lot!) there was suddenly a yank on my leash!!!!!!!!! And I was pulled across the room! I nearly sh*t myself! I thought who the f**k was in my apartment! I felt so defenceless and vulnerable!

I then felt a hand on my cock..... It was only then that I guessed who it was.... It was Sam! I had had no idea she was going to come to mine over the weekend, and hadn't realised she had somehow got a key to my apartment....

Needless to say, Sam took advantage of my predicament for sometime before releasing me from my restraints and removing my blindfold....

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 08-07-2017 at 02:30 PM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Matt: for this post: