Thread: Fiction: Lexie's First Game
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 12:55 PM   #184
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Thanks for the update, this chapter was awesome. I particularly like the challenge poor Max got, tying him up was a great idea. I also loved the spankings Jaxon received. Nice job too!

Sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts are with you and your family. Take all the time you need. I'm sure all your story followers will understand. Really nice idea to let us vote on ideas for a future update, thanks. Looking forward to an update when you can, no rush.
Thank you! I was hoping people would like what Max got. Evelyn had a similar situation, but Max was more escalated. He did enjoy it though. I thought some more spankings were in order too. Too bad poor Jaxon just couldn't tough it out. Lol.

It's okay, thank you. I appreciate it. Writing this next part was a great distraction to what is going on.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote