Thread: Fiction: Lexie's First Game
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 06:59 AM   #86
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

I would first off like to thank Sydney_sub for your kind comment on the last part!

I love all of the responses I have gotten for being in the story! Keep in mind, I'm going to introduce the characters in one or two at a time, every couple of parts. I don't want the story to get too overwhelming. However, the next part that features the truth or dare game will start off by each current player inviting somebody over of their choice. They may or may not play, but it is a chance for them to double the amount of people playing and making it so much fun.

I have also loved all of the suggestions I have gotten for the story! I have a long list of things to add and I can't wait to start including more and more in each part.

Finally, here is part nine of Lexie's First Game.
~~~
Lexie's First Game
Part Nine: Round 10

Evelyn kept up her slow fucking of Vanessa. She slowly pushed the dildo inside of her, paused for a few seconds, and slowly pulled it out of her. She repeated this over and over. Vanessa moaned loudly and was desperate to cum one more time, but didn’t think she could. “Zeke, truth or dare?” Evelyn asked.

“I’ll take a dare,”

“I dare you to let Jaxon fuck your ass until he cums inside of you. You said you enjoyed anal, and he was good at fucking Vanessa, so why not let him fuck you too,” Evelyn dared Zeke.

“Jaxon, you cool with this buddy? I’ll only do it if you are okay with it,” Zeke told him.

“Yeah, I might as well. A dare is a dare, and you do like getting fucked,” Jaxon smirked. “I want you to bend over the bed so I have easy access,” Jaxon ordered. Zeke got in position as Jaxon lubed up his dick. He was hoping he could cum again. He slowly put the tip of his dick into Zeke’s ass, and then when he felt how easy it went in he pushed the rest of it in all at once. Zeke let out a moan and a slight whimper as Jaxon started to fuck him, hard. Jaxon kept up his fast pace and after a few minutes he let out a groan and had an orgasm. He shot his load into Zeke’s ass, grabbing Zeke’s hips and thrusting one last time. He collapsed on top of Zeke and just laid there for a minute, exhausted. Eventually he pulled out of Zeke and sat back down. When Zeke recovered from his fucking he sat back down as well. Evelyn stopped fucking Vanessa and went to sit back down too. Vanessa whimpered as she was on the edge yet again and couldn’t cum. She crawled back to her spot and laid there, exhausted, and just wanted to be done.

“Vanessa, how was your dare?” Zeke asked her.

“I loved it. It felt so good to be fucked that many times. I just want to cum one more time so badly, Evelyn tortured me this last time,” Vanessa whined and Evelyn smirked at her.

“Vanessa, truth or dare?” Zeke asked.

“I want to cum so badly, but I’m too tired. So I pick a truth,”

“Have you ever liked somebody so much that you couldn’t be around them?” Zeke asked her.

“No, I haven’t. I’ve had my crushes in the past, but never so bad that I had to stay away. Jaxon, truth or dare?” Vanessa answered.

“I’ll take a dare,”

“I dare you to put the nipple clamps on and not to take them off until the round is over. Every five minutes that goes by, I want you to pull on the chain, trying to pull them off. Do that for 20 seconds,”

“Uh…,” Jaxon was a little hesitant. He knew that the clamps were going to hurt like a bitch, but he didn’t want to lose another life. “Okay, give me the clamps,” Jaxon agreed.

“Here you go,” Vanessa handed them to him.

“Here goes nothing,” Jaxon took off his shirt and put the clamps on. “Fucking shit this hurts,” Jaxon said as he started a 5 minute timer, hoping that the round would be over soon. “Evelyn, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth,”

“Has anybody ever walked in on you and Zeke having sex?” Jaxon asked?

“Nope, never. Thank god,” Evelyn laughed. “Lexie, truth or dare?”

“I’ll take a truth,”

“When was the last time you cried, and why?”

Lexie laughed. “The last time I cried was a couple of weeks ago because of PMS. I dropped a damn fork and just broke down,” she told them. Everybody laughed. Lexie was about to ask Max, but then Jaxon’s timer went off.

“Shit,” Jaxon said when he realized what he needed to do. The pain had been becoming gradually bearable, but now he was going to make it worse. He gently grabbed the chain between the two clamps and pulled. “Shit, this hurts,” he cried out as he continued to pull a little harder. He stopped after 20 seconds and restarted the five minute timer. “Hopefully I don’t need to do it again,”

“Okay Max, truth or dare?” Lexie asked.

“I’ll take a dare,”

“Hmm…” Lexie paused, thinking. “I dare you to let me pick a random contact in your phone. You need to send them a text message and tell them that you’re playing a game of truth or dare and ask them if they want to give you a dare that you have to do within reason,”

“Easy enough. I’ll go grab my phone,” Max said. A minute later he came back and handed his phone to Lexie.

“Hmm…who should I pick,” Lexie scrolled through his phone contacts. “Here we go. Text Jessica,”

“My sister? Okay I guess,” he took his phone back and sent a message to her.

Quote:
Hey lil sis. I’m playing a truth or dare game with some friends. I was just wondering if you wanted to give me a dare that I have to do (within reason)? It can be anything your heart desires.

“How’s that?” he passed the phone back to Lexie. He watched her give a slight smile, hit the send button, and hand the phone back to him.

“Finally! I can take these off,” Jaxon said as he took the nipple clamps off of him. He winced at the pain but was happy he had the clamps off. He shut the timer off. “Everybody ready to call it a night?”

“Yeah, I am,” Vanessa laughed, about to fall asleep.

“Well, there are six bedrooms in the house. One is my parent’s, so that is off limits. But the other 5 are fair game. Otherwise we could all sleep in the living room. I can bring blankets and pillows out for all of us,” Lexie suggested.

“How about this, we each pair up and take a room. Nobody will have to sleep alone, and we don’t have to mess up all the beds. We can spin the bottle to pair up,” Jaxon suggested.

“That sounds good to me,” Lexie said and everybody else nodded. “I’ll spin first,” Lexie said as she spun the bottle and it landed on Vanessa.

“Hey, maybe I can use that mouth of yours before bed,” Vanessa winked at Lexie.

“I’ll spin next,” Jaxon said as he spun the bottle. It landed on Zeke. “Hey, maybe we can play a little bit too,” Jaxon winked at Zeke and laughed.

“Looks like it’s me and you Evelyn,” Max told her. “We could play a little too,”

“I think I might have to punish you for lying earlier,” Evelyn winked.

“Hey! You lied too!” Max yelled.

“Hey now, let’s just go to our rooms,” Lexie laughed. “Vanessa, me and you can sleep in my room. Jaxon and Zeke, you can take the guest room next to the bathroom. Max and Evelyn, you can take the room across from the bathroom. Oh and also, I dare everybody to sleep naked tonight,” Lexie winked at them all. Max and Evelyn were the only ones wearing clothes so they stripped them off. Jaxon slapped Zeke on the ass and pushed him up to the room they were in and closed the door. Max kissed Evelyn and pulled her into their bedroom. Vanessa grabbed Lexie by the arm and dragged her into Lexie’s room. Everybody was looking forward to a fun night.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post: