View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 06:28 AM   #21
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default Back to the high school track

Since you asked to go back and I will always grant requests like this from you, here is your new and improved dare:

You are going back to the high school. You will wear a t-shirt (and only a t-shirt. no shoes even. I want you to have to pick your way carefully as you walk to slow you down). You will insert your vibe and take the remote with you, as well as scissors. Your vibe should be on at its lowest setting for your walk there.

As soon as you get to the high school, go to where you left your clothes the last time. Turn your vibe to its medium setting and place the remote on the ground. Cut your t-shirt to little pieces so you cannot use it to cover yourself. This should leave you completely naked. Go back to the track. I want you to run 3 laps on the track. After each lap, I want you to finger your pussy until you edge. After you run the track go to the door of the girl’s locker room. Imagine that some of your rivals locked you naked outside of the locker room leaving you helpless. Sit on the ground, back against the door, legs spread wide. Finger yourself while imagining you are still in school here, and several of the students are forcing you to do this while the rest of the school watches. I want you to have at least 4 orgasms before you get up.

Go back to your remote, turn the vibe to its lowest setting. You will have to walk home completely naked. Feel free to hide behind any cover you can and try not to be seen. If you are caught, tell them you lost a bet with a friend and have to walk home naked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....

Last edited by curdares; 05-28-2010 at 06:46 AM.
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote