View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 01:18 PM   #396
alex_carter
getDare Devil

May 1, 2017

Tasks:
• All Day – Thongs – Today you will be wearing a thong and carrying with you two other thongs at all times (ex in your pocket or handbag), Approximately every hour (or thereabouts, to suit circumstances) you are to change the thong you’re wearing for one of the ones you’re carrying.
• 8:00 am-11:00 pm – Boredom – Since you complain about being busy, about posts not meeting rules, despite being posted 2 days before you changed the rules...
You can kneel in the corner blindfolded in silence the entire time.

You are allowed 5 breaks of 30 minutes each.
• 8:00-9:00 am – Horny morning – You are to spend this hour fully nude, fingering yourself (you may choose what hole to use) and drinking lots of water (at least 40 oz.).
• 2:00-3:00 pm – Pencil Rolling – Since its thong day for you, let’s make that a little more interesting. Put your bra and panties into a bra-connection wedgie, like you see below.
Then put a pencil on the floor, and using your nose only move it from one side of the room to the other and back. Do this 50 times. If any part of your body other than your nose comes in contact with the pencil, start from 0.
• 5:00-6:00 pm – Bowl drinking – Get a large bowl and fill it to the top with water, and place it on the floor. Get down on all fours, naked, and place your hands behind your back where they will stay for the duration of this task. You can tie your hands together if it’ll make it easier, but it’s not required. Then drink the entire bowl by licking.

Report:

Ok, so first off, before I get started I want to talk about (and explain) the two tasks for the day that I’m not doing. The first task is the “Boredom” task. I’m not doing this task for several reasons. The least of which being that it is completely and utterly ridiculous. The other reasons I am not doing this task are the same as I stated in the task when I edited it to reflect that I would not be doing that. I will repost that here though for those who don’t take the time to look back at the calendar. Here are the additional reasons…

“BOREDOM-I do not have time to waste standing in the corner all day for a week, I have responsibilities that keep me from being able to do this. And, most importantly, the tasks were NOT posted before the rule change, because I honor that, unless it breaks limits, common sense, etc. If a task is posted that inspires the rule change the task still gets done, but not in the future (if posted again) after the rule change is placed. What you are probably seeing as the date on the blog post for the rules is the last edit. It often takes me several days, and up to a week, to get the post sounding and looking how I like. So no, I don’t believe that your task (which ever one you’re talking about) was posted before the rule change. Any time I change the rules I try to put a date with it, and if I don’t (and realize I don’t) I go back and change it to reflect that date.”

The second task of the day that I’m not doing is the Pencil Rolling task. The reason I am not doing this task is that wedgies are a limit.

Ok, so now we’ll move on to the report of the tasks that I did do today. I hope you guys enjoy…

My first task for the day was an all-day task, Thongs, so I started my morning by changing into one of my thongs and putting two more in my computer bag. This was pretty easy since I didn’t have anything to do today, so I just went to the bathroom every hour and switched them out. Not too bad, I’m just not a fan of thongs so… yeah. That was that part of my day.

My next task was at 8:00 am. It was the horny morning task. I started by coming down and getting my big water bottle. It holds about 36 oz. of water if I fill it all the way to the top (above where you are supposed to fill it to). I filled it up and then went into the bathroom. I stripped down, and sat on a towel on the floor (but you guys probably expected to hear that when I first said I went to the bathroom, LOL.) I spent the hour playing with my pussy (mostly my clit) and drinking the water. When the hour was up I had approximately 4 oz. left so I quickly finished that up. And voila, the task was complete.

My other task for the day was bowl drinking. I ended up pushing that task back until about 10:00 when I got to my room and could be by myself. I got a bowl like I use for cereal in the morning and put about 12 oz. of water in it. I know the task said a large bowl filled with water, but I’d already had a lot of water and didn’t want to overdo it. You know what they say ‘Too much of a good thing… isn’t good’. I put the bowl on the floor and poured the water in it. I then began drinking it up. It was ridiculous and I did not enjoy nor appreciate this task.

Edge count --- 2

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Last edited by alex_carter; 05-02-2017 at 01:27 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to alex_carter for this post: