View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 01:06 PM   #393
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDiscipline View Post
Alex, I had to put the tasks in purple because you failed to remove the big red task that is occurring for every single hour of this week that broke your limits that prevented everyone from posting tasks for this week in green. It's hardly anyone's fault but your own that people were prevented from posting, and so I had to come up with the next best way to give you your tasks, which was putting them in purple. You mentioned delaying them to next week as an alternative, but I don't think that's fair at all that you get to skip a week's worth of tasks just because you prevented everyone from posting tasks this week.

Also, I'm appalled at your language in this post! It's very accusatory and offers to take no blame on yourself for this situation, and most of all just plain disrespectful to everyone who kindly gives you tasks. You even manage to give a warning to everyone for something that wasn't their fault! I'm very disappointed in this behavior, and I hope you now understand what you did wrong and why your attitude was far out of line.

I want you to give yourself 20 minutes of corner time naked, with your hands on your head, holding a coin to the wall with your nose, as punishment using https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/ with the threshold set to 10% with the "Disciplinarian may choose to vary the duration (±50%)" option checked. Afterwards you will write an apology here to me, that is minimum 400 words, to talk about your attitude in this post that was completely uncalled for and downright naughty.

I hope you never think to ever do this again, young lady.
This is your apology. I've taken your punishment into consideration and decided to do a modified version as the responsibility does not lie only with me. I will put at the end of this entry what I did and you all who elect to accept your responsibility in this as well can then do the same (or similar) as I did.

SirDiscipline, I must respectfully state that I will not be doing your full punishment. The calendar is setup so that every color allows overlapping tasks with the exception of the green. What this means is that green tasks cannot be posted over other green tasks, but are able to be posted over the other color tasks as they allow for overlapping, or so I thought. After the issue was brought to my attention (much too late, I'm afraid. Here's a shoutout to Pudzian for bringing the issue to my attention and working with me to get it fixed.) I took the correct actions to fix the calendar. So that issue should no longer be a problem.

That said, it's not only my responsibility. While I have taken responsibility and done a modified version of the punishment you suggested, I'd like to request that you do so as well (and all others who proceeded to post without bringing the issue to my attention). Though I’ll understand if none do so as I can’t even attempt to enforce a punishment since you don’t all post names with your tasks.

I'd like to bring it to your attention that the fault lies with you all as well. Instead of immediately letting me know there was an issue and working with me to resolve the issue you, and others, took it upon yourselves to assume it was ok to just post the tasks with another color. It is not that hard to shoot me a PM or comment on the thread (as Pudzian can attest to) to let me know something is wrong. Had any of you done that instead of just taking the lazy way out and posting in another color, the problem could have been immediately resolved. Instead, by the time the issue was brought to my attention it was too late to get it corrected, forcing Pudzian's task to have to be pushed back to next week.

If there is one thing I have learned through this, it is that yes, I am human and make errors but that I should be able to rely on others to bring them to my attention instead of finding ways around them. Also when I make errors I need to own up and apologize for them, whether I am the one to catch them or not. The thing I hope you all have learned from this is that if issues are brought to my attention immediately I will work with you to the best of my abilities to fix them. I try to be a reasonable person, and wish you all to know that this is true of tasks posted as well.

So in conclusion, I apologize for my shortcomings and errors that led to this issue. I’m very sorry that my previous post (referenced by SirDiscipline in his original post #390 on the thread) came across as rude. It was absolutely not my intent. I saw what I took to be the beginnings of a pattern and I wanted to “nip it in the bud” before it became a major problem. The message was absolutely not meant to be rude or disrespectful. I simply meant for it to be a warning and to get people’s attention. That said, I do stand by my statement that should it happen again posts not in the correct color will be ignored if not brought to my attention immediately, but I digress. This is an apology and statements like that do not belong here. So again, I’m sorry and hope you all will accept this apology.

Respectfully,
Alex

Punishment I completed:
10 Minutes cornertime using the https://.cornertime.herokuapp.com. Though I did not use the disciplinarian ±50% option. I considered not writing the report either, but then decided that the above post would be acceptable as it shows that I take responsibility for my part of the problem, and issues an apology.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Last edited by alex_carter; 05-02-2017 at 01:14 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote