View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 08:23 PM   #371
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Tasks:
• 9:00-10:00 am---Spanking and Flicking---I think 10 solid smacks to the pussy should be fun followed by 10 on each ass cheek. Now for some flicks, 20 flicks to the clit but you must edge after every two that you do! I added edging because I felt like making sure you were aroused.
• 1:00-2:00 pm---How long?---Simple one really. I want you to find out how long you can hold an edge. So no set amount. Let’s just see how long before you have no choice but to stop. If you manage to get to five minutes I think I will have to reward you! So try your best!

Report:
So my first task for the day was spanking and flicking. I was not looking forward to this task as I don’t really like either of the parts of it. LOL. Anyway, so after I finished my breakfast (it was a little after 9) I went to the bathroom, and as usual, stripped down and sat down on a towel on the floor. I sat with my legs wide open and started with 10 smacks to my pussy. I made them medium strength, enough that it stung and was a bit unpleasant, but not so much that it was really painful. I then got up on my knees and did the 10 smacks on each bum cheek… not nearly as bad, LOL. After that I had to do flicks and edges, so I did 2 clit flicks and then an edge as instructed. By the end of the task my pussy was sore and bright red, but I was also quite aroused.

The next and last task for the day/week, was how long. Basically I had to see how long I could hold an edge. I once again found myself in the bathroom, stripped down, and spread out sitting on a towel. I worked myself up to the edge and kept myself there as long as I could. Once I reached the edge I started the stopwatch function on my fitbit and stopped it when I could no longer stay on the edge. It felt like ages, but was (in reality) really only just over 4 minutes. It was 4:12 to be exact.

Edge count---11

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote