View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 03:56 AM   #231
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Just a short post to say how astonished I am at the way Asher can go all Zenned out into subspace on this. I fight and struggle all the way, and can only barely understand what she does, and not how. My busy brain just goes a bit stir crazy. If I ever try this again I will probably not be able to go as long as she would because it is such a struggle for me, and I cannot imagine slipping into any kind of Twilight zone.
Marv if you look at the one wunnolf did prior to this you will see that it took much longer for her to be able to slip into this because of the thoughts that she had running through her brain at the time. Part of this is like meditation pushing all other thoughts away and just letting yourself be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
That is indeed remarkable.
Getting into "zen-mode" is a thing that (at least for some people) clearly belongs to long cornertime. But like you i am amazed how deep and long she gets into that.
It actually makes me supercurious towards "how long" she would be able to hold that. Will it get painfull at some point? Could she get on for hours? days?... Its very intriguing. Very hot!.
As you know Sir Sam the time is set for us to try this out. Will let maybe everyone know how it goes. But that really depends. As for the pain, wunnolf isn't sure but it might help. Wunnolf is sometimes her calmest when she is receiving certain pains. That said she isn't sure where this one falls. Yes she is very use to kneeling and spending time like that so it might be easier for her to do as she pleases like that.
This all said it is one of the biggest reasons why Corner Time is a like for wunnolf. She enjoys being able to sit there and float and it can't be achieved in 5 or 10 minutes. It takes time and for each person that time might be different. Wunnolf also found that she was extremely subby for quite some time afterwards that being around people she trusts is a major thing because she had lost some of her ability to say no.
That said there are times when she does wonder what comes after the sinking?
Is it somewhere calmer?
How much work would it be to pull out of it?
When will the pain actually become way too much to handle that she is forced out of her sinking subspace?
All these questions are out there to be answered and wunnolf is super glad that Sir Sam has given her the chance to try this out and find this space once again.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
The following user says Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post: