View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 12:16 AM   #12
corrupted

[Note: For equipment where there were options, I've used binder clips for clamps, heat cream (rather than of toothpaste), and a cane for spanking. The three dildos are: 5"/1" (small); 6"/1.5" (medium); 7.5"/2" (large)]

C's Game

Like A, he decided to start with the edge. I let him take off his chastity cage to do the dare, which made it a lot easier for him to edge.

Roll: 1
Space: 1 - Put a clamp on each nipple and keep them on for the rest of the game.
He's really not very into pain (unless it's CBT), so not a good start for him.

Roll: 6
Space: 7 -> 14 - Give your clit/dick 10 moderate spanks.
He let me do the spanks for him because he knows I'll do them harder than he would if he did them himself. Like I said, he's very into CBT.

Roll: 4
Space: 18 - Write the following line (or something similar, to your taste) 10 times by hand: “I don’t deserve to control my own pleasure.” If you make a mistake, restart that line.
He doesn't do lines, so he rolled for a handicap. He rolled a 3, meaning that every time he rolled a 3 it would now only be a 1.

Space: 19 - Put 4 clamps on your genitals and keep them on for the rest of the game.
More CBT, so he didn't have any difficulty, even though binder clips can be very harsh. He put 2 on his cock and 2 on his balls.

Space: 25 - Edge twice, holding each edge for 5 seconds.
Since he's in permanent chastity, he's not very fond of edging, but he is very good at it. He hasn't had an orgasm in more than a year, so I know he's not going to spoil that by pushing himself too far.

Space: 26 - Drink a full glass of water.
Easy. However, he's the only one of my slaves who has urine as a limit, so he really didn't want to have to drink too much because he didn't want to have to hold his pee later.

Roll: 2
Space: 28 -> 84 - Put 5 ice cubes in your ass (and 5 in your pussy if applicable), and squat/sit over a bowl of ice so that your genitals are covered in the ice. Stay in that position for 5 minutes, but keep holding the ice inside you until it has finished melting.
Lucky roll! Painful, though. He seemed to enjoy it.

Space: 90 - Give each ass cheek, your clit/dick, and your balls/pussy 50 hard spanks each. On your next roll, roll two dice and add them together.
Again, he let me do the spanks, and I did them as hard as I could. He was whimpering after the first spank, so the next 199 were certainly fun.

Roll: 8
Space: 98 - Edge ten times, holding each edge for 20 seconds. On your next roll, roll two dice and add them together.
I could see how hard it was for him to hold them all for so long, but he's very determined when I tell him to do something, so he did them all.

Roll: 5
Space: 97 - Put a clamp on each nipple and each ball/labia and keep them on for the rest of the game. Tie a 1 foot long string to each of the clamps, and tie the nipple strings to your thumbs and the ball/labia strings to your big toes. If you pull them off at any time, but them back on immediately; if you pull off the nipple clamps, put them back on at 90º to where they were. On your next roll, roll two dice and add them together.
Tieing the nipple clamps to his thumbs made it very difficult for him, because he's my puppy so he's used to crawling around on his hands and knees. Since his nipples are pierced, he couldn't pull the clamps off because they were behind the piercings. He liked having them on his balls, though.

Roll: 11
Space: 92 -> 88 - Write the following line (or something similar, to your taste) 50 times by hand: “I am a humble and dutiful slave and all I live for is pleasuring my Master.” For every mistake, start all the lines again and add 5 lines to your total.
Again, he doesn't do lines, so he rolled for another handicap. He ended up with 5, so he would no longer be allowed to use ladders.

Space: 90 - Give each ass cheek, your clit/dick, and your balls/pussy 50 hard spanks each. On your next roll, roll two dice and add them together.
I really do love spanking him, so another 200 hard whips with the cane was fun, especially on his balls.

Roll: 7
Space: 97 - If you already have 1 foot strings on your nipples and/or balls/labia, pull them all off without loosening them and put them back on 5 times. On your next roll, roll two dice and add them together.
He moved the nipple clamps to the tips of his nipples (rather than behind the piercings) so that they could be pulled off, and he did those first. He hated it a lot since binder clips are very harsh, but he managed to pull them off 5 times. Afterwards, he put them back on behind the piercings and I could tell he was nearly crying. He then pulled the clamps off his balls 5 times, which he found to be a lot easier.

Roll: 4
Space: 99 -> 80 - If your balls/labia are already tied to your toes, shorten the string to 1 foot. If the string is already 1 foot, pull the clamps off without loosening them, then reattach them.
Doing this once more after the last five times didn't seem very difficult for him.

Space: 85 - Edge seven times, holding each edge for 15 seconds.
Again, this wasn't easy for him, but he was able to do them all.

Space: 86 - Do 50 each of pushups, situps, and squats.
He clearly had to pull the clamps off his balls again to do the pushups, but I made him keep the clamps on his nipples. While he couldn't fully push himself up, I made sure he tried and ended up pulling hard on his nipples. For the squats, I clamped the binder clips back onto his balls every time he squatted down so that he had to pull them off every time he went back up. Other than that, he didn't have any trouble with the exercise because he's in very good shape.

Space: 87 - Ladder! Go to 94 and complete the task on that space.
He's not allowed to use ladders, so he received 5 extra points.

Space: 89 -> 68 - Snap a rubber band on your dick/clit 10 times.
Bad luck on the snake, but he didn't mind the CBT.

Space: 69 - Put 5 ice cubes in your ass (and 5 in your pussy if applicable), and hold two ice cubes against your clit/dick until all the ice cubes have melted completely.
Not too difficult for him.

Space: 71 - Ladder! Go to 91 and complete the task on that space.
Another 5 points.

Space: 77 - Drink a full glass of water out of the toilet.
He was very reluctant to do this, but he still did it, rather than having to take another handicap.

Space: 78 - Ladder! Go to 98 and complete the task on that space.
Another 5 points.

Space: 83 - Do 25 each of pushups, situps, and squats.
I made him do the same things with the clamps as the last time.

Space: 85 - Edge seven times, holding each edge for 15 seconds.
By the time he finished them, he had done 27 edges so far in the game, which was really starting to get to him. I make sure he edges reasonably often, but rarely this much. I could tell that he was very close to begging to be allowed to cum, but obviously I wasn't going to let him. He wasn't going to undo a whole year's progress just for a game.

Space: 87 - Ladder! Go to 94 and complete the task on that space.
Another 5 points.

Space: 92 -> 88 - Write the following line (or something similar, to your taste) 50 times by hand: “I am a humble and dutiful slave and all I live for is pleasuring my Master.” For every mistake, start all the lines again and add 5 lines to your total.
Again, he doesn't do lines, so he took another handicap. He rolled a 2, so for every future 2 he would have to go backwards 2 spaces.

Space: 94 - Drink a glass of water out of the toilet, then give yourself a swirly. Do this three times, then finish by drinking another glass of water from the toilet. If you need to pee, pee into a glass and drink all of it. On your next roll, roll two dice and add them together.
This was probably the dare so far that he hated the most. Despite the difficulty of some of the other tasks, he really doesn't like anything gross or breathplay. They're not limits, though, so he did it. Even though he really needed to pee afterwards, he wouldn't drink it, so he held it.

Space: 100
He was so relieved to be done with it. He ended up with 75 points.
He rolled a 2 on the final section - Divide your number of points by 2 (and round up). That is the number of times you must edge before you’re allowed to cum again.
He isn't allowed to cum, so I decided that I would change this to the amount of edges he would have to do immediately. 75/2 = 37.5, rounded up to 38, and when I told him that he honestly looked so desperate not to have to do so many edges. I made him do them anyway, though, and I told him that he had to wait for 1 minute between each edge, so that took around an hour because it didn't take him very long at all to get to the edge each time.

My identity is not important
My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Control their calendar (teamup)
Suggest tasks for them

Don't ask me for dares/punishments
If you need to be punished, here's some inspiration

Looking for something to do?
Snakes & Ladders
Chess
corrupted is offline   Reply With Quote