View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 03:51 PM   #1
AmyTheSlut

Default Baby Girl is Diapered Until 2020 (18/f)

Hi,

So you may have seen my last thread floating around this section, where people could add to my time in diapers. What originally started off as a fun few days spiralled out of control and I am now babified until October 2020.

While diapered, I must wet and mess them (with time spent in each before changing) and must use a pacifier whenever alone.

If only it were that simple. Introducing the Daily Dare!

Quote:
I have written a huge list of potential dares, and you can suggest your owns. Every Sunday, I will draw out 7 dares from this list and must assign one to each day for the next week.

All dares completed must be posted as a report. If you think I did a good job with the dare, that it pushed me and that I deserve to be rewarded for it then Thanking the post will reduce my diapered time by 1 day. After 1 hour, the post may no longer be thanked. This means that if I set myself an abysmal task, no one will appreciate it and I will get no reductions so I'm encouraged to be daring and write good quality reports.

Feel free to suggest your own ideas for Daily Dares, that can be added to the list of potential ones. I like this new process as it simplifies everything and livens it all up, at the same time. Let me know what you guys think.

Punishments

Failure to complete a Daily Dare will result in a punishment. Every failed task gives a "Bad Girl Point". At the end of the week, instead of drawing 7 Daily Dares for the next week, I will add 7 + however many Bad Girl points I had that week. This means they can increase pretty quickly if I don't do my dares.

If I reach 5 "Bad Girl Points" in a month, I lose my next right to orgasm.

If I reach 10 "Bad Girl Points" in a month, another two months of diaper time will be added on.

If I reach 15 "Bad Girl Points" in a month, the next month must be spent double-diapered.
Of course, feel free to suggest your own ideas to add on to the potential list of Daily Dares!
~ Dislikes: Messy, Anal, Edging
~ Limits: Family, Pictures, Permanent, Extreme Dares

Kik: pastelpinkbaby
Tease me about my diapers!

Currently diapered until 3rd September 2020 at 10:00.
PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List
AmyTheSlut is offline   Reply With Quote