Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-15-2017, 03:51 PM   #1
AmyTheSlut

Default Baby Girl is Diapered Until 2020 (18/f)

Hi,

So you may have seen my last thread floating around this section, where people could add to my time in diapers. What originally started off as a fun few days spiralled out of control and I am now babified until October 2020.

While diapered, I must wet and mess them (with time spent in each before changing) and must use a pacifier whenever alone.

If only it were that simple. Introducing the Daily Dare!

Quote:
I have written a huge list of potential dares, and you can suggest your owns. Every Sunday, I will draw out 7 dares from this list and must assign one to each day for the next week.

All dares completed must be posted as a report. If you think I did a good job with the dare, that it pushed me and that I deserve to be rewarded for it then Thanking the post will reduce my diapered time by 1 day. After 1 hour, the post may no longer be thanked. This means that if I set myself an abysmal task, no one will appreciate it and I will get no reductions so I'm encouraged to be daring and write good quality reports.

Feel free to suggest your own ideas for Daily Dares, that can be added to the list of potential ones. I like this new process as it simplifies everything and livens it all up, at the same time. Let me know what you guys think.

Punishments

Failure to complete a Daily Dare will result in a punishment. Every failed task gives a "Bad Girl Point". At the end of the week, instead of drawing 7 Daily Dares for the next week, I will add 7 + however many Bad Girl points I had that week. This means they can increase pretty quickly if I don't do my dares.

If I reach 5 "Bad Girl Points" in a month, I lose my next right to orgasm.

If I reach 10 "Bad Girl Points" in a month, another two months of diaper time will be added on.

If I reach 15 "Bad Girl Points" in a month, the next month must be spent double-diapered.
Of course, feel free to suggest your own ideas to add on to the potential list of Daily Dares!
~ Dislikes: Messy, Anal, Edging
~ Limits: Family, Pictures, Permanent, Extreme Dares

Kik: pastelpinkbaby
Tease me about my diapers!

Currently diapered until 3rd September 2020 at 10:00.
PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List
AmyTheSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 03:52 PM   #2
AmyTheSlut

As for next week, here are the Daily Dares...

Monday: Have butt plugged whenever out of the house.

Tuesday: Suck on pacifier for 10 minutes in outside, public area

Wednesday: Wear double diaper to school.

Thursday: No changes!

Friday: Only non-pink allowed item of clothing is diaper.

Saturday: Change wet (not messy) diaper in work toilets.

Sunday: Write a 2,000 word essay on why I deserve to be diapered and what should be done to me.

Let me know which ones you're excited for. Remember, if I don't post a report by midnight UK time on each day - I lose all rights to gain reduction from the task and earn a "Bad Girl Point".

PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List
Old 01-15-2017, 05:20 PM   #3
mastertmp1998

Default Blort

I'm excited for Thursday and Sunday, Thursday should be fun for you also nice new profile pic
mastertmp1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 05:38 PM   #4
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

I've got a task.

Go to a store and find the biggest package of diapers that will fit you. Then go and check out with a cashier, no self checkout. Then before you leave the store, go to the bathroom and change yourself in there into one of the diapers that you just bought. Carry the rest out in your hands (not cart, basket, or plastic bag)

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange
Dislikes: Pain, Tedious, CBT
Limits: Illegal, Blood, Puke, Public

Send me things to add to my Kinky wishlist!
ColdToes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ColdToes for this post:
Old 01-16-2017, 12:09 PM   #5
AmyTheSlut

Well my butt-plugged diaper day is over now, since I'm home. Will write a report in about an hour or so. Thanks for the dare suggestions, so far, added them all to the list of potential ones to show up.

Keep 'em coming!

PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List
Old 01-16-2017, 02:55 PM   #6
AmyTheSlut

Report for 16th January 2017

Daily Dare: Wear a butt-plug whenever in public.

Woke up this morning well aware that I was starting a whole new challenge, with the new Daily Dare system coming in to play. The way the system works is that I'm assigned 7 dares to complete in a week and I can then assign them to whatever day I want - so I chose the butt-plug dare to happen on Monday instead of Tuesday, etc.

There wasn't much logic behind that decision, other than that the others made me quite nervous and I needed pink shoes for Friday's dare, otherwise I would be going to school bare-foot. As soon as I woke up this morning, I showered (meaning that diaper came off temporarily) and then reached under my bed and pulled out my love-heart shaped gem butt-plug. Getting down on all fours, I gently slotted it in to my arse (lube is for losers) and felt my pussy near eruption from the stimulus. Diaper came back on as always, as that's what baby girls need.

To those that have never used a butt-plug and want to know what it's like: think about the massive shits that you have, that come out in one big log. The type that almost seem to cut your arse. It's like having one of those hanging halfway out. "A turtlehead," as some might say. Now add the fear of walking funny and getting clocked; the fear of it slipping in to your arse and just the general humiliation of having your arse plugged in public and you have a classic sex toy. (Not that babies like me should know what sex is)

The first problem became apparent to me immediately. By the time I was showered and plugged, it was 08:20am, with school starting at 8:50am. I wasn't going to be late, I was well on time but I still needed to pee. I was left with two options:

1) Pee now and go to school in a wet diaper, since you can't change for a few hours.
2) Hold pee until after school.

I've been to school in a wet diaper before, but it wasn't exactly a super fun experience and, for those that don't know, peeing with a butt-plug in is never fun, either, so I would have to un-plug and re-plug, which I doubted by pussy could handle. Instead, I decided to try and hold it.

The walk to school felt like the first challenge of the day. I've never really wore a butt-plug out in public so this was a new experience for me. Walking with your arse plugged is easy, but it's very difficult to make it look normal and it definitely took me half the walk to make it look like I hadn't just messed my pants (which I would be doing later). I'd chosen a pretty bad day to do this task as I had four lessons today on different sides of the building, so would be walking quite a bit - as opposed to Fridays and Thursdays which involve a lot of sitting around.

Not that sitting around is much fun either. By the end of first period, my arse was throbbing. Remember when I said lube was for losers? I forgot who the biggest loser of all time is... Hint: she's in a diaper right now.

Second period was a fairly boring lesson which gave me even more focus on to the plug and to the fact that my bladder was begging for me to release it.

Third period had me up on my feet completing a Chemistry experiment, which was definitely not what the doctor ordered as the last thing my plug and bladder needed were more jiggling. We were using Ammonia in the lab, which smelled almost as bad as my dirty diapers.

By fourth period, I was bursting to go to the toilet, my arse was clenching around the butt-plug like a little girl holds on to her Daddy's hand as they cross the road. I'd keep reaching to make sure it hadn't been swallowed and, of course, feel nothing through the thick diaper.

Just as the day reached it's peak of pain, a miracle happened. Last period was cancelled and so, I raced home - removed my diaper (soz), took the buttplug out and was about to pee in to the toilet when I stopped myself, remembering that I'm a pathetic diapered bitch for at least another few years.

And so, my conclusion of the day is that butt-plugs are not my friend - however, they are a good distraction as there were points in the day that I forgot that I was even wearing diapers. This may make you scoff (looking at you Bluetooth) and say "how can this baby forget she's in diapers!?" but is the forgetting not even more pathetic? Like my brain has normalised baby diapers. How many teenaged girls in the world can say that they can wear a diaper without giving it a thought? Probably zero, as I'm not a teenaged girl - I'm a baby one.

---

If you liked this report, please hit the "Thanks" button. In 24 hours, 1 day of diaper wearing will be removed from my total for every Thanks this post received. <3

Tomorrow's Dare: Suck on pacifier for 10 minutes in outside, public area
"Oh boy, this is going to be tough..."

PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List
Old 01-16-2017, 03:17 PM   #7
Winter_Wolf

I got a task

wet a diaper with water or pee, your choice. wet it until it is completely full and place it in the fridge to let it cool or freezer to make it colder and wear that for a whole day

kik:winter_wolf22
Winter_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 04:04 PM   #8
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

Another awesome report, I'm so glad you have to write us a daily report again! Your metaphor about holding daddy's hand is adorable and hilarious, but I'm a little bit disappointed your last lesson was canceled, you definitely would've enjoyed just a little more time! *scoffs* Like I already told you, it would be pathetic for a big girl to normalise wearing diapers like a baby - but I don't think there's anyone left who thinks you're a big girl, and wearing diapers is just what baby girls like you do. Looking forward to tomorrow's report a lot more than you're looking forward to the task

Now, tasks!

- Go to a shop and buy a colouring book (a cheap one is fine!), colour in two pages neatly and carefully. If not against your picture limit include them in your report.

- Instead of your first change in a wet or messy diaper today, just put another diaper over. Don't change either until you've used again and waited the time.

- Spank yourself 200 times on each cheek and 50 times on each upper thigh hard with a wooden implement during a diaper change, in the diaper position.

- At 5 different times dip your paci in toilet water before putting it in.

- Watch 2 hours of babyish TV or Netflix, no using your phone or anything else at the same time.

Andddd some of the ones I've been promising (threatening)...

- Clean a messy diaper using only your mouth, swallowing as much as you can. Put it back on.

- Using only your mouth, transfer the contents of a messy diaper to the toilet. Dip paci in the toilet before you flush, and put that diaper back on.

- Wear a messy diaper over your face for 10 minutes immediately after changing it.

Also can you make a full list of your toys (ABDL and otherwise) either in this thread or your signature so we know what else you have?

Likes/dislikes/limits | toys and supplies! | BDSM test results

Last edited by Bluetooth; 01-16-2017 at 04:12 PM.
Bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 10:18 AM   #9
AmyTheSlut

Wow, guys! Thanks for all the days removed, if you guys keep up at this rate - I won't even spend a whole year diapered <3

ABDL Stuff I have:
- Diapers
- Pacifier
- Teddy Bear (actually not even bought for ABDL reasons, I just have a teddy lol)
- Sippy Cup

Other Toys:
- Chastity Belt (a little useless all things considered)
- Gem Butt-Plug
- Tail Butt-Plug
- Choker Necklace (just a really tight necklace, similar to a collar but socially acceptable lol)
- Ball Gag
- Pink Fluffy Handcuffs

And willing to buy whatever.

PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List
Old 01-17-2017, 01:42 PM   #10
AmyTheSlut

Report for the 17th January 2017

Daily Dare: Suck on pacifier for 10 minutes in outside, public area

Oh boy, another fun day and it all started with a good stressful hour. When I say started with, I'm being completely literal as I completely slept past my alarm (again...) and woke up 15 minutes before I was meant to be at school. Well, shit. Not bothering to shower (I'm a stinky baby) I ran my way to school, making it on time. In my bag, I had a little thing made of plastic... my pacifier.

The night before I'd came up with the plan. I was trying to think of the best possible place to complete this dare, somewhere where I wouldn't be completely exposed to the public eye. I don't like to brag but I'm a pretty smart baby and quickly came up with a plan. There's a large park just opposite my school, I could very easily sit on the grass in that park and suck on it, especially if I did it during the time when school was still going on (I had last period free).

So I went about my usual diapered day, wetting my diaper around 3rd period, which wasn't a completely awful decision. I quickly woke up from my tiredness as the day went on.

In fourth period (Sociology), our teacher was teaching us about New Age Movements and how people can believe in some pretty silly concepts - e.g. Astrology, Tarot Cards, etc. This reminded me of how I'm always teased for thinking that I'm a big girl and I wonder if that falls in to the same category.

When fifth period rolled around (free period), I knew what I had to do. It was raining, which I knew was a blessing in disguise (my 2nd fifth period miracle in two days!) as it would mean less people taking a stroll in the park. I signed out of the school and walked over to the park across the road. I strayed off of the path and perched myself on top of an embankment, with trees running along the top. While it was entirely possible for someone to come behind me, they'd be some lunatic who was walking off the path through a tiny layer of woods so would probably stab me before they saw the pacifier, anyway.

I was far away enough from the path so that no one would be able to see the pacifier, despite being able to see my figure and I could definitely tell if someone was making their way up to me.

It almost feels like cheating.

Regardless, I perched my arse on the wet, muddy grass (the rain no longer feeling like a blessing) and started a timer on my phone, popping the horrible piece of plastic in to my mouth. And so, I sat there for ten minutes - my eyes constantly wandering to the road in the distance, where I could see cars passing by and the occasional human being walk along the park edge. A dog walker passed along the path and while I'm sure he saw me sitting there, eyes looking towards my phone to remove suspicion, there's not a chance he noticed the plastic baby accessory that was sitting in my mouth... unless he had super vision.

Despite what I said about the pyschopath in the woods earlier, I was still constantly checking behind me in fright everytime I heard the wind blow. Not sure how it would've helped, I would've been better off looking straight so the mystery man doesn't get to see my pacifier. Regardless, I went the full ten minutes without incident, took the pacifier out of my mouth and walked home - with a mud stain on my pants that made it look like I'd had an accident. Silly people, I don't have accidents, I do them on purpose.

---

If you liked this report, please hit the "Thanks" button. In 24 hours, 1 day of diaper wearing will be removed from my total for every Thanks this post received. <3

Yesterday, you guys removed 13 days! Thank you! <3

Tomorrow's Dare: Wear double diaper to school
"Done this before, piece of cake! Kinda!"

PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List
The following 14 users say Thank You to AmyTheSlut for this post:
Old 01-17-2017, 06:49 PM   #11
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

OK. For following week (or next week available) and to earn yourself a month off time:

1. You wear your chastity belt underneath 24/7.
2. You only change diaper once a day and it must be done for you by a male older than you are.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 10:58 AM   #12
AmyTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
OK. For following week (or next week available) and to earn yourself a month off time:

1. You wear your chastity belt underneath 24/7.
2. You only change diaper once a day and it must be done for you by a male older than you are.
I'd prefer rules were formatted to the current Daily Dare system as opposed to doing your own thing d:

PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List
Old 01-18-2017, 02:52 PM   #13
AmyTheSlut

Report for 18th January 2017

Daily Dare: Wear double diaper to school

First of all, thank you all for another 11 days removed from my sentence. Almost a month in two days, thank you guys so much for giving me a month of big girl panties to look forward to.

Anyway, today was one of the days I was regretting - double diaper day. I'd done it before and it had went okay but I was shaking this morning as I slipped the second diaper over the first. After putting on my pants, I felt around trying to gauge how exposed the diapers were. My arse was considerably bigger than usual but it wasn't the most obvious thing and no sane person would ever jump from "Amy has a big arse" to "Amy's wearing two diapers because she's actually a baby girl".

Wednesday is the most stressful day of the week for me as I have no free periods as well as two double periods - meaning that the day tends to drag. I peed my diapers around lunch-time after eating an awful chicken pasta that I bought from the shop.

I've got to admit, I'm not looking to wear double diapers every day of my life but my arse was so comfy today from the extra layer of cloth it had, it almost soothed my arse and made me feel even more babyish (if that's possible).

Anyway, nothing too interesting happened unless you all want to hear about my boring adventures regarding fuel cells. Don't expect many days off today but I'm going to ask nicely! <3

---

Yesterday, you guys removed 11 days! Thank you! <3

Tomorrow's Dare: No changes!
"Gone through the easy half of the week, 3 toughies left!"

PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List
The following 9 users say Thank You to AmyTheSlut for this post:
Old 01-18-2017, 03:05 PM   #14
fire0

yeah a baby girl

i like your reports they are great

and i'm sure you'll get used to your diapers more and love them by the end
fire0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 09:23 AM   #15
AmyTheSlut

Hey everyone, don't know if I'll be writing a report today. Had a really bad day, pretty much broke up with my girlfriend so aren't in the mood for writing right now. We'll see.

PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List

Advertisements
Kink Talk