View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 01:58 PM   #92
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
If you did have a choice, what is one thing you wish you could do with Sam for the New Years?

What is your favorite outfit that you have seen Sam wearing?

It was probably awhile ago now, but I read Sam's blog about you controlling her vibrator while she cleaned and cooked for you. How much did you like that? What was going through your head having to take on the dom personality some? If it is too personal I completely understand. I am just curious.
1) Honestly I'd just be happy to be with her, to hold her, maybe even dance with her (although I'm a terrible dancer lol) Mainly anything to see her smile and laugh

2) I'd say a green dress that really goes well with her red hair and shows off her figure (and does show a bit of cleavage ), looks great when she wears it with jacket and black heeled boots.

3) It's hard to explain, I was so nervous at first, was not sure what to do, just felt unnatural lol. Sam did her best to encourage me, but took me a while before I could relax at all. But Sam did seem to be enjoying it, so that helped. Slowly I began to get more confident and start to enjoy it myself, seeing how horny it was making her. It was fun to control the vibe and see how it effected her. But I would't make a very good dom though, as I could not hold out long when she asked if she could orgasm lol And I don't think I could ever really punish her. I was happy to revert to normal roles after! Being a dom is harder than it looks!

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post: