View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 06:51 PM   #55
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Stevie369 first of all agrees to do the imitation dare that the next person will post for me. That post goes directly past me to make for double trouble for him.

This is a special dare for stevie369, poor slut that he is: it’s not an imitation of a picture online, it’s an imitation of a picture in my head.

Stevie369 is going to do this in a hotel. First thing he will do is take all the keys that he has for his handcuffs and put them somewhere OUTSIDE the door to his hotel room. (As near or far as he dares.) Then he will go back in his room and get nude. Nude, that is, except for his 2” butt plug up his ass. Then he will cover himself with chocolate syrup, head to toe. All his hair and at least 50% of his skin must be covered with syrup. Then he will cover himself with marshmallow topping. “Cover” means just that – fully covered except for eyes, nose, mouth, and hands. Then full coverage with dry uncooked oatmeal. Then he will use the hair dryer in the room to see how dry he can get his nice new slimy clothing. Then it will be time for several jars (note: plural) of strawberry jam. The white of the marshmallow should at least be pink by now, or stevie369 has not done enough. Next it is 3 cans of pie filling, making sure as much as possible stays put on his body. How about a nice topping for the pie filling? Custard, of course. Enough to fully cover the body again. But why not now gild the lily? A BIG jar of honey, head to toe. (If honey is too expensive, pancake syrup may be substituted.)

Time for the hair dryer again. 15 minutes, to make sure everything sets up nicely. Now it’s time to put the handcuffs on. If stevie369 is a good little messy slut he’ll cuff his hands behind his back. If he’s a wimpy slut he will cuff them in front of himself. Then he’ll go out his room door and – he hopes! – find his handcuff key. If it’s still there, he must unlock the cuffs in the hotel hallway before returning to his room. (Oops! Hope he has a room key to get back in!)

Having done all this, stevie369 is free to enjoy cleanup. Just in case he was thinking of cumming : nope, not till he and the room are sparkling clean, like when he checked in.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 12-29-2016 at 07:03 PM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote