View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 09:25 PM   #336
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Report October 3, 2016

So today’s tasks were:
• Rule-don’t wear any shoes--- See previous for description
• A Snappy Report. (Cent)--- Write and post report for the previous day. Toothpaste on clit throughout and report may only refer to yourself as “The bad girl”. At the end of each sentance while writing youll do 1 rubberband snap to your clit. – and no long sentances, you’ll write as normal.
• 1000 Edge Challenge---*Edit by me to make this doable. Do as many edges as fast as possible. No punishment for not completing the 1000. You also get a break for lunch or any smaller breaks needed to care for puppies.

Ok, so since the report thing was posted for the next day instead of the day the report was supposed to be for and it got missed, the bad girl got permission to just do this for today’s report. So before the bad girl began this report, the bad girl covered the bad girl’s clit in toothpaste. The bad girl is also making sure to do a rubber band snap to the bad girl’s clit after each sentence, and yes, it does hurt. The bad girl fears that the bad girl will be in much pain before the report is over.

So, today the bad girl went without shoes as per the bad girl’s rule, whenever the bad girl could. The bad girl even went without the bad girl’s shoes when the bad girl was driving or walking. The bad girl literally waited until the last possible minute to put the bad girl’s shoes on.

The bad girl also had to do the 1000 edge challenge today, but as this was an unrealistic challenge to do as it was written, the bad girl had to alter it slightly to make it doable. The only changes the bad girl made was the addition that the bad girl only had to do as many edges as possible, but the bad girl must still continue to edge continuously all day. The bad girl also had to write in a break for lunch and to care for the bad girls puppies.

So with the adaptations the bad girl was able to attempt this. The bad girl managed to reach 337 edges today. The bad girl kept track of said edges by using a piece of paper and a pen and making tally marks on the paper. The bad girl took a break around 1:00 to feed her puppies and eat lunch. The bad girl also had to take about five small 5 minute breaks to take care of the puppies throughout the day.

By the end of the day, the bad girl was very horny and her cunt was soaked.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote