View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 03:55 PM   #13
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiskittykat View Post
if you would crash into a girl or guy that you instantly fall for would you use a pun? if so which pun? have a pun ever worked for you? how many times have you used a pun on someone? does your mates find your puns annoying?

Last, did i ask enough questions? should i do my own AMA? did putting this message in a quote bother you? what is the exact time you are reading this sentence? whats the top 3 websites you explore? How do you sleep? are you currently single? if so do you like anyone right now? whats your favorite song? hmm i have a headache now... thanks ._.
Part 2:

I would obviously like to be that witty person who would make a pun at that time, bit I think I'd be more likely to gush some random nonsense and then run away terrified. In real life I'm rather timid you see - being a keyboard warrior helps me come out of my shell.
Puns work for me all the damn time. I got my first girlfriend after I made a post about her liking my amazing 'buns' (I'd baked some buns the day before). I was meaning to be flirty, and she blushed so much that I ended up asking her out!
You're not my friend irl until I've used a pun on you. I've even used one on the CEO of the company I work for.
Probably, but I don't care. In moderation they've learned to tolerate me, largely :P

NO, ASK MORE QUESTIONS
You totally should, then message me with the link so I can comment on it - as per the rules of this thread :P
You put it in a spoiler, so not at all :P
The first time was 12:13pm (GMT). Now it's 23:53pm GMT.
BBC News, Twitter, YouTube
On my right side, arms out in front. I also snore. Loudly.
I am, unfortunately.
A few people...
I have loads, but for the last 13 months it's been 'Plastic Skateboard' by Brave Baby.

You're welcome!

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote