Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 10:46 AM   #97
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareViking View Post
good fun way to punish her. Last chapter wasn't super clear that it was written as a flashback, but how you highlighted some sentences did make it a different read. I was not surprised to hear it was one though, so you were doing something right.

Now since i did feedback, may I PLEASE get a longer chapter <3
Thank you! Refreshing to have some feedback! Here is your reward.

---------------

Anja

I crawled over to the base of James' bed and collapsed onto my stomach. I was tired and humiliated. While I was more embarrassed than I had ever been in my life, I still felt that hotness and excitement that came with it. It felt horrible now but I knew in a few years this feeling of fear was going to help me climax on a boring week night.

James shut the door behind us and walked over to me laying on the floor.

Hearing his footsteps behind me, I felt him place his hands on my hips and pulled me back up on my hands and knees. I heard him unzip his pants and felt a wet finger artificially lube my pussy up with saliva.

Without warning I felt James cock ram deep inside me which I followed with an audible yelp. No foreplay, no buildup, James started fucking me from behind at full speed. I wasn't really wet yet, although my adventures in the hallway slightly helped with that, and it didn't feel comfortable as James pushed deeper and deeper into my pussy. His momentum allowed him to ram deeper than his actual length and I could feel his tip grazing my cervix.

I was audibly moaning more in pain than pleasure and I started to beg him slightly to slow down.

"M-Master, p-pl-please" I tried to get through. James' response was to grab my left cheek from the inside of my mouth and pull my head back. I let out a small yell as he yanked my head and started using my face as leverage for him to go even deeper.

I could feel a mix of pleasure, as his cock friction burned my g-spot, and pain, as his cock buried itself deep inside me. I crouched there, his fingers pulling my cheek apart, moaning while my pussy screamed, for a good 5 minutes as James grunted every few thrusts.

Within a few moments James moaned as his hot semen filled me up, his hand releasing my mouth. I dropped my head and gave out a loud sigh of relief that it was over. As soon as his cock stopped throbbing, he pulled it out and walked over to my mouth. With his hands, he violently grabbed my face and pulled it back up to meet his cock. He shoved his wet cock into my mouth and thrusted a few times across my tongue to clean it.

Before I could even register it was happening, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and threw my head back onto the floor.

"Lie there." James said before walking over to his pants, putting them on and walking over to his door.

I didn't look at him and lay there taking stock of what just happened. My pussy was still sore and the inside of my mouth now had a slight film of his and my juices combined. I heard the door open and close behind me but I laid there motionless.

I was exhausted and I wasn't satisfied in any way. I felt James' cum still inside me and I slowly reached my hand down to assess the situation. I felt my clit for a short while and slid a finger in. Within centimetres I encountered a thick and sticky fluid. I pulled my finger back out and brought it up to my face.

Yup. That's cum. I uselessly concluded before dropping my hand in exhaustion.

I'm sorry Rosy...

James eventually walked back into the room and saw me still motionless on the floor where he left me. I was face down on the floor looking away from him when I felt a strong pull on my collar lifting me off the ground by my neck. I choked as I was artificially raised to crawl height once more. I remained on my hands and knees coughing while James fiddled with my collar from above.

I heard the sound of a small chain rattling and felt another tug in James' direction soon after.

"This way." James commanded as he pulled on the chain now attached to my collar. Unable to resist without choking myself, I followed the chain's pull and scurried after him. James led me into the bathroom and pulled me over to the shower. The bathroom was small, in the shape of a square with one edge cut off where the door is. The toilet faced the shower which was only denoted by a small ledge on the floor and a shower curtain. The sink was adjacent to the shower as well.

James walked over to the radiator on the wall and linked the chain to a pipe running into the wall. Once bound, James turned towards me and stared at me with a blank face. He didn't look angry, just... studying.

I sat on the shower floor, sitting on my butt and leaning to one side, using my arms to subtely accentuate my breasts in the hopes of getting James' favour. Maybe he would spare me of further punishment. I could only hope.

"Feel free to use anything in this bathroom, the water is safe to drink. I'll bring you food periodically. Shower and use the toilet as you need to. You may stand up for those tasks."

James said with the air of an airplane steward reiterating safety instructions for the 100th time.

"I'll be going to class in a bit. I'll bring your toothbrush in from your room in a sec, so you can freshen yourself up."

I sat there in disbelief. How long... how long am I going to be here? My mouth was slightly agape as I processed what he was saying. This wasn't going to just be a side hobby of domination on the side, I am going to be chained to a wall in a bathroom for the foreseeable future.

"I'll be watching from that camera occasionally" James said as he pointed a crudely installed CCTV looking device "If you give me a boner every time I look, you may get out of here sooner rather than later."

And without another word, James walked out the door, closing it behind him.

James

I walked into Anja's bathroom and picked up her toothbrush along with her razor and a few other amenities that she could use. As long as she was doing this, she was going to have to look good or else it was pointless.

Anja was too much of a sadist to feel fear from simple sex tasks. I needed to make her believe that her lifestyle was about to significantly altered for a long time. Anja has always been willing to do the most depraved things in the heat of the moment. But forcing her to reflect on it after the fact was what I was banking on. I needed to break her mind and only then would Rosy get her revenge.

Closing Anja's door, I walked over to Rosy's and knocked. No answer.

Must've gone to class as well.

No matter, I'll tell her about what happened later. Walking back to my room, I unlocked the front door and stepped back into the bathroom to a puppy dog eyed Anja.

"Here you go." I said, placing her items on a shelf above the sink.

"M-Master. P-please..." Anja pleaded quietly while I sorted the items on the shelf. She had crawled over to my leg and was gently pulling on my pants leg.

"Master" she said once more. I looked down at her inquisitively, wondering what she could possibly want.

"Master, I- You know I would do anything with my body for you Master." I nodded in agreement.

"So p-please, let me continue serving you but... don't leave me in here..."

I stood there silently, forcing her to continue the conversation.

"I-I have classes and university... Master. I-" Anja paused, hope draining from her face as she watched mine stay unsympathetic.

"You skip class all the time." I finally answered. "I doubt you really care."

Anja sat there, her eyes trembling like she was about to cry.

"Please..." was her final argument. My hand in my pocket, I squeezed the trigger and Anja yelped, collapsing from the shocking of her collar.

"You forgot to say Master."

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote