Thread: 11 Questions
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 01:24 PM   #13
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

1. Best liked feature of yourself. Butt.

2. Radio or playlist/cd? If it's a choice of Radio or Spotify, Spotify. If not the radio.

3. Bath or shower? Bath for nice and relaxed moods, maybe to start a kinky mood or night.

4. What do you usually have for breakfast? Weetos lol.

5. Best feature on the opposite sex? Boobs, I'd love to have big nipples. If not, butt.

6. Strangest place you’ve ever had sex. I'm a virgin.

7. Is sense of humor important to you? Yes, without a doubt.

8. Favorite story growing up. Going on holiday and having the time of my life, playing with old friends etc.

9. At 10pm on a Saturday night, where would I find you? In my room.

10. Car or truck or suv? Not sure if this is a sexual reference, if it's to do with vehicles, truck, or like a jeep. Maybe a sports car.

11. All time favorite fantasy and have you fulfilled it. Masturbate outside, obviously I have wilder fantasies but I don't see them happening anytime soon.

SURPRISE!

1. If time, money and circumstance were no issue, what is your dream life? Have a family, go on road trips, travel the world, explore, live a relaxed life, live it to the full.

2. Yes or no…anal sex? Yes

3. Given five implements to choose from, spreader bar, Ben wa balls, clamps, pinwheel or crop: which would you choose and why? Probably Ben wa balls, although I like being clamped.

4. Fast food, or slow preparation at home? Fast food.

5. Neck, hips, inner thighs or just give it to me already!, which is your preferred tease? Everything, if I had to choose one, probably the neck, maybe inner thighs.

6. Have you ever squirted, and regardless, do you like the idea? No, although I like the idea.

7. What’s your favorite way to read a book? In my bed with a standard book, relaxed atmosphere. If not, on my phone.

8. Describe your normal bedtime routine. Just undress and go to bed, I'm not allowed to pee as it's a rule of mine (check my sig for more.)

9. Favorite comedian or comedy show? Mrs Browns boys? Not sure, I don't watch much TV.

10. Special date with that special someone….what would you wear and is it for you or for them? Casual but formal looking clothes, or an outfit that goes well and doesn't look like garbage, if not, a nice dress or a dress, skirt or blouse.

11. How much do you hate me right now? I don't hate you.

I am currently denied until 23/09/16 and you may add denial time here, read the rules please.

As a permanent rule anyone can add to my rules here. Please keep within my limits and read the rules.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
ishwbwimfa is offline   Reply With Quote